Official Thunder vs. Mavericks Thread - OKC sweeps the Mavs

You'd think they'd try to cover Russ harder. He plays so much worse when he's reckless, but we're not forcing that, we're forcing him to take easy uncontested mid-range jumpers, which he's greatly improved in, and he's torching us.

Hard to come back when you play lazy defense.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Westbrook is a beast, dude is a deadly shooter
Sure, when you let him shoot. Punch him in the mouth (metaphorically). It'll stop.

It's hard to defend the stop n pop regardless of who it is.

Can I get a GIF of the 3 fingers to the hip holsters?

Mavs been playin like straight old heads, turnovers, loose balls and bad shooting. Dirk should work on his speed dude is so slow that Oklahoma's young team could read every shot he makes

Originally Posted by buggz05

westbrook-3.gif

re Cook, dude is typically a 40% shooter but he is THE definition of streaky. He was around that mark this season early until Thabo went down with his foot and it forced Cook into the starting lineup and his percentage PLUMMETED to literally like 11% ALso, since he is a guard who can't/doesn't dribble, the crispness of the pass with him is extra important. Thabo has been shooting well this season on kickout 3s actually although he has been hesitant tonight.

This team blows leads though so no celebrating from me until I hear the horn.

This gon' be me on Saturday though, excite I'm not white and my seats are way better
laugh.gif

148781_10150733681543995_159957123994_9613090_1790640804_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Mavs been playin like straight old heads, turnovers, loose balls and bad shooting. Dirk should work on his speed dude is so slow that Oklahoma's young team could read every shot he makes

IMO the whole mavs team looks alright except for dork. Like he didn't work out at all during the offseason.

Dang, they need to play at least some D on westbrook. Letting him shoot uncontested free throw jumpers and 3s and Thunder will win every game. Jeesh. Mavericks just can't shoot. They'd almost be better off letting Dirk shoot everytime cause the rest of team is just awful at shooting today lol.

Mavs need to throw out Dirk, Ian, Marion, Beaubois, and Kidd. That's the lineup that got them back from 16 last time.

Definitely the worst Mavs roster since the 2008 team that got bounced by the Hornets. Need an influx of talent...you're seeing what a roster of old, unathletic, non-ISO scorers can do in the playoffs - not much.

Elbow to the head too
laugh.gif

Thunder need to stop being so soft. That's why other teams give them those blows.

seriously Dirk is washed, this whole game he's been struggling to make important shots.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Definitely the worst Mavs roster since the 2008 team that got bounced by the Hornets. Need an influx of talent...you're seeing what a roster of old, unathletic, non-ISO scorers can do in the playoffs - not much.
These match-ups are terrible. Rick is rolling with Vince way too much. He needs someone young out there. The youngest dude out there is West. We need to throw out someone like Beaubois or Ian constantly. They will continue to run us out of the gym if we keep going out there with old legs.

Do-or-die here. Either pull a Clippers, or it's beginning of the end.

Better hope DWill comes through those doors next year... Cuban screwed the team this year.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by buggz05

westbrook-3.gif

re Cook, dude is typically a 40% shooter but he is THE definition of streaky. He was around that mark this season early until Thabo went down with his foot and it forced Cook into the starting lineup and his percentage PLUMMETED to literally like 11% ALso, since he is a guard who can't/doesn't dribble, the crispness of the pass with him is extra important. Thabo has been shooting well this season on kickout 3s actually although he has been hesitant tonight.

This team blows leads though so no celebrating from me until I hear the horn.

This gon' be me on Saturday though, excite I'm not white and my seats are way better
laugh.gif

148781_10150733681543995_159957123994_9613090_1790640804_n.jpg

Yo next time you goto the 'Peake, double those signs up and they're twice as loud.
pimp.gif
I usually grab two at the opening and two more at halftime for drumrolls
laugh.gif

Well, it will be fun to be the first team to come back from 0-3 right?

Right...?

frown.gif
laugh.gif

For as good as he was in the regular season, Wright and Vince has been so terrible. Worst match-up possible for them.

Back
Top Bottom