OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Randy had Prop Joe blood running all through his veins you could tell

I can't even look at Herc and not want to fade this dude for screwing over that kid 
mad.gif

And what he did to Bubs when Bubs trusted him

It appeared that Cheese never even knew about his son. They didn't really reveal Cheese's last name until really late in season 5 for the viewer to really make the connection. By that point, Randy was so far into the system it was too far gone to even think they'd find each other. I think when Lester kept saying Cheese's last name in season 5, they wanted the viewer to make that connection, then realize how sad it is that they were so connected, but yet still so far. That right there is some real ****.

As far as the rest, idk where you were going with that. Mike already got Snoop and Chris went to jail. Snoop was Mike's best revenge.
Randy murking Marlo cause thats who pretty much ruined his life. After Lil Kevin gave word, it was lights out for Randy. I just felt he needed revenge cause he was all about that come up. Never did anything wrong but sell his chips and candy. Still feel bad for Randy only getting 1 scene in season 5.

Chris was in jail so yeah...I was reaching.

Snoop had in for Mike cause she can tell Chris was taking a liking to him...even killed for Mike out of the norm, getting sloppy. 

I get so caught up in my love for characters at time 
laugh.gif

Marlo got off so easy :smh:

Annoys me everytime I watch it
Nah, I take it from his last scene he got himself into trouble and eventually got locked up or killed. He didn't fit into that scene with Levy so he bounced and what did he do? Get into a scuffle on a corner trying to put in work. Even though he had the money, we're led to believe he was a goon at heart like Avon.

Namond catching hate...:smh: . He won tho.

@Elpablo21

your avy..:lol:

But we never see it actually happen :lol:

The way he went out was such a cop out imo. Everyone but him faced some dire fate...they made him too untouchable imo
I know because you didn't see it it irks you. Like, we don't get to see Dukie make the full transition to a junkie, but we see he was on his way from when he asked Pryzbylewski for that money and gave it to the dude he was running with. And like how we saw Namond on the debate team, we can infer that he went on to college. Those last scenes showed what those characters' true nature is, Marlo was no different. He wanted to stay in the game but got forced out, that wasn't him. He loved putting in work, that was his nature, just like Avon. 

I hear u beh

**** that ***** doe

Had him looking like super ***** on the corner by himself :lol:

Herc messed up a lot and came out on top as a private investigator.

One part I cant quite figure out....

Did Herc give Marlo's # to Lester to help out the cops or to help out Levy?

Sidenote - Its wild how Carver and Herc went down their separate paths after they were introduced as goons with badges.

Last edited:
Herc messed up a lot and came out on top as a private investigator.

One part I cant quite figure out....

Did Herc give Marlo's # to Lester to help out the cops or to help out Levy?

Sidenote - Its wild how Carver and Herc went down they're seperate paths after they were introduced as goons with badges.
Herc gave up Marlo's phone number to help himself out, he hated Marlo and wanted to see him fall. :lol:

Herc gave up Marlo's phone number to help himself out, he hated Marlo and wanted to see him fall. :lol:

So why does Herc tell Levy about the wiretap possibly being illegal? He planted the seed in Levy that leads to Marlo's freedom.

Herc was trying to keep Levy from thinking it was him.

Marlo took his camera so he was gunning for him.

Are you talking about after that "let's bang out" scene? That little kid that was saying, "it's my turn to be omar, i want to be omar" in the background, was not kenard, it was just some other random kid.

WRONG

It's a known fact that it is Kennard in that scene.

Last edited:

it was Kenard, this was season three so he had even more of a little baby voice

he's also credited in that episode in season 3 Dead Soldiers

Last edited:
it was Kenard, this was season three so he had even more of a little baby voice
he's also credited in that episode in season 3 Dead Soldiers

Thank you sir a rep will be coming your way in the future. People binge watch the series and forget that certain characters change esp kids. I mean look at Randy in his appearance in season 5 dude looks way different then he does in the begging of season 4.

Last edited:
Man f that snake, just fact that he slept with D's babymama makes him a BAN
and put a hit out on  him, but he was a "great business man"

"When a _ gone we don't drink away the pain, we add anothing link to the chain and scribe a _ name in ya flesh. We're playing on a higher game of chess. Once you delegate his bills who gone **** his ***** the best?"

So the episodes on HBOGO are all the new HD episodes? :nerd:

Just wanna make sure before i tell my friend to start.
Ive had him waiting patiently for the HD episodes ever i heard the announcement.

Just wanna make sure he gets the best experience, itll be his first time. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom