OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

I need answers...It looked to much like him. I mean, Chris was like "he used to work for Bodie. His first shouldn't be someone he knows." then later, after Micheal gets old dude Chris was like "now, no matter who it is, you look em in the eye." So I just don't know...did he or didn't he! I needs to know!

Is this serious?
If I remember right the variant Wiz Khalifa dude killed Bodie. Snoop and Chris were decoys to draw his fire.

I need answers...It looked to much like him. I mean, Chris was like "he used to work for Bodie. His first shouldn't be someone he knows." then later, after Micheal gets old dude Chris was like "now, no matter who it is, you look em in the eye." So I just don't know...did he or didn't he! I needs to know!

Is this serious?
If I remember right the variant Wiz Khalifa dude killed Bodie. Snoop and Chris were decoys to draw his fire.

yep. snoop and chris were hiding behind cars.

poot ran away.

that other kid came out the alley and put the gun straight to bodie's head :smh:

WACK! I needed it to be Micheal, would make for such a better story.
Why?

Michael didn't even work for Bodie or was cool with him. Don't really connect to the talk about who his first kill should be. Doesn't really enhance or tie-in thematically with the story if Michael did it.

The whole time Bodie had problems with Marlow and his main dudes. He aint like how they killed lil man (even though ironically enough he got killed for somewhat similar reasons that Wallace needed to die), he was warring with them under Barksdale. He didn't like the get down or lay down situation he was in and begrudgingly worked for them. It got to the point he was fed up when Marlow was cleaning house and he stood his ground to the end due to a plan by Chris and Snoop, all ordered by Marlow.

Michael don't really factor in to all that give nhow his story was going. I mean he killed plenty of ppl while with them like they wanted.

Last edited:
Which theme song rendition did you guys like the best? I prefer season 3 but the Blind Boys of Alabama were awesome on the original for season 1. Reminded me of the gospel quartet groups I used to listen to with my grandpa growing up.

Which theme song rendition did you guys like the best? I prefer season 3 but the Blind Boys of Alabama were awesome on the original for season 1. Reminded me of the gospel quartet groups I used to listen to with my grandpa growing up.

Tom Waits version is the GOAT

Was always a fan of stringer bell
Until I got older and peeped it
Again...Avon was rly the boss

I mean, I figured Bodie was gonna get got, you're right, he didn't like working for Marlo, I just wished he would have got with Micheal and Omar and rode on Marlow..and I wouldn't have for him either cuz Is way to cut throat, Chris and Snoop weren't just hitmen they were serial killers, like Snoop loves that ish and Chris...well idk. Micheal can be a kingpin, he got heart and smarts. He's the perfect mix of Stringer x Avon. Dookie cool also. If they got another season I would want it to follow them, maybe Dookie gets strung out. I mean, Micheal shooting Bodie wouldn't change the story, but would be cool. I want them to win so bad...I got 7 episodes left...I hope that win...and Mcnulty. That's my boy.

Last edited:
I mean, I figured Bodie was gonna get got, you're right, he didn't like working for Marlo, I just wished he would have got with Micheal and Omar and rode on Marlow..and I wouldn't have for him either cuz Is way to cut throat, Chris and Snoop weren't just hitmen they were serial killers, like Snoop loves that ish and Chris...well idk. Micheal can be a kingpin, he got heart and smarts. He's the perfect mix of Stringer x Avon. Dookie cool also. If they got another season I would want it to follow them, maybe Dookie gets strung out. I mean, Micheal shooting Bodie wouldn't change the story, but would be cool. I want them to win so bad...I got 7 episodes left...I hope that win...and Mcnulty. That's my boy.

I've always thought Chris may have been in the service or had some level of military training. The scene when he and Snoop were "chasing" Michael through that building screamed out training exercise to me.

I actually just watched the episode last night and saw him. He is at the meeting of the big time dealers with Tommy

The Wire is without a doubt the best show of all time.
Describing it as simply intricate or intelligent doesn't begin to do it justice.
My only complaint is that I wished they allowed Mike's character to be more murderous before he became fed up with the life.
Would've loved to see what happened to the Corner Boys as years went on.
Did Randy follow in the footsteps of Cheese? Did Dukie turn into a full blown junkie?
Did Mike eventually catch a hot one for becoming a stick-up kid?
Could Marlo stay away from the streets?
Smh so many stories that could've been told..

This dude Mcnulty...mad genius. I already know they get Omar, but...does Mcnulty get Marlow?

I spoke to soon...this ***** Omar jumped off the side of like a four story building! This ***** really is a hood urban legend!

Last edited:

lmao man you close as hell to being done with the show stop asking questions and just enjoy the ride
Man I know...but this damn show man. I said it before and I'll say it again, Omar is the best "Villian" on any live action tv show I have ever seen. He jumps out the window, then disappears...

"We goin run up on em, pop up on em with them sticks, pop up at their crib like a ******* magic trick, hocus pocus" - Meek Meels

Back
Top Bottom