Official The Tonight Show 06/01/09 vol. CONAN O'BRIEN

Originally Posted by hellaones

should of kept announcer Joel
I think he's much too edgy for 11:35.. what with his love for Asian boys..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Hulu.com has it.
NBC.com has it too. But if you're in Canada like me, you won't be able to stream it. UNLESS, you download/run UltraSurf(www.ultrareach.com). That's what I used just now to watch since I missed it last night.

laugh.gif
Tom Hanks is always a good sport.

I remember when they dropped fake snow on him and Conan one time
laugh.gif

roll.gif
The end of that Tom Hanks interview was crazy
I definitely was not ready and spit all the gummi savors(thanks Lamar
smh.gif
) I hadin my mouth on the floor

Conan is wack, and so was The late night show. Actually ratings wise jimmy fallon is doing better. I work at NBC and I think it was a bad move to lose Jay inthat time slot. conan is just gonna have all the viewers who liked jay go over to CBS. But then again thats NBC doing its best to be the worst Network

Originally Posted by GBdaMan

Conan is wack, and so was The late night show. Actually ratings wise jimmy fallon is doing better. I work at NBC and I think it was a bad move to lose Jay in that time slot. conan is just gonna have all the viewers who liked jay go over to CBS. But then again thats NBC doing its best to be the worst Network
Oh, shut up. Don't name drop NBC like you've got an important position that deals with programming there lol.

roll.gif

Conan > You.

Conan is wack, and so was The late night show. Actually ratings wise jimmy fallon is doing better. I work at NBC and I think it was a bad move to lose Jay in that time slot. conan is just gonna have all the viewers who liked jay go over to CBS. But then again thats NBC doing its best to be the worst Network
If you work at NBC then I'm sure you're aware of the many reasons they went with this move. First, NBC's fear of losing Conan toanother network which prompted the original plan to switch in 2009, which was made years ago. Second, as you're aware, NBC is doing the worst ratingswise, so would it really matter that much if they lose the 11:30 timeslot to Letterman. It's assumed all ofLeno's fans will still watch his new timeslot at 10pm. Not to mention it's going to save the network millions and millions of dollars to keep Lenonightly at 10, than have 5 different scripted shows at 10pm.

Not to mention they didn't want the drama and problems that occured last time when Carson retired.

Also... Conan > you

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If you work at NBC then I'm sure you're aware of the many reasons they went with this move. First, NBC's fear of losing Conan to another network which prompted the original plan to switch in 2009, which was made years ago. Second, as you're aware, NBC is doing the worst ratings wise, so would it really matter that much if they lose the 11:30 timeslot to Letterman. It's assumed all of Leno's fans will still watch his new timeslot at 10pm. Not to mention it's going to save the network millions and millions of dollars to keep Leno nightly at 10, than have 5 different scripted shows at 10pm.

Not to mention they didn't want the drama and problems that occured last time when Carson retired.

Also... Conan > you
applause1234363884.gif

They already used the Year 2000, Max-is-a-creep/cut his face into the shot bit and Pierre Bernard...
laugh.gif
How I've missed this show

Kareem! GO LAKERS

Leno's Schwarzenegger impression > Conan's. I'm glad they brought back "In the Year 2000," though. I hope he starts driving the deskagain.

The Norm Macdonald interview last night was one of the funniest I've seen

It's always priceless to see the guest genuinely make the host laugh

Back
Top Bottom