[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

this is a sure sign of soooo many pushbacks. the focus has shifted from the music to album art?

what we gonna discuss next?

who they mentioned in their thank you's?

eek.gif
doorman is like a spirt bomb from goku, jesus christ

Half of ya'll _'s ain't copping anyway...why ya'll care about the album art? Need something to look pretty on your ipods after you doneDL'ed the zShare copy?

tried to hold out on listening to Door Man, but that lasted all of a day...track is ridiculous...seems like there's no letdown from HHNF..only track idon't like so far is the joint wit Keri Hilson

dreClark - whats good bro

McFlyyy - i BEEN sayin this g. malice has outshined pusha on some tracks for some time now. i feel like pusha shined on l.w. and malice shined on hhnf.

(X_x) i am utterly disgusted at this doorman video

*misses red lounge vip*

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]This is arguably the dopest low budget video I have ever seen. This video just made the song 100x better and I didn't think that was possible.[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love the "for entertainment purposes only" that flashes for about a 1/2 second @ the end.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I am officially AMPED for December 8th.
nerd.gif

Shomi just said they paid $0 for this video. It was all hookups. The alcohol company even paid for their labor. So this is a win-win really.

"Popeyes" video drops Monday morning via MTVU, MTV2 and MTV Jams and will be played every hour on the hour.

the video was paid for yet it will never be on tv?

if thats true, the people who donated might be a little upset over that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

the video was paid for yet it will never be on tv?

if thats true, the people who donated might be a little upset over that
laugh.gif
People don't watch videos on tv anymore.

Is anything they say incriminating like in the court of law? That song is ill, but it scares me to think it will help the feds build a case on em lol

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by and1play5

The album is like a spirt bomb from goku, jesus christ we're waiting so long for it, takin like 7 episodes
fixed*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i must reiterate.......

!@+* +%$@ got damn *+##!$++%*$@ #!%+% +%$@ @!+# !@+* @%$%+

Back
Top Bottom