[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

kaws again?
Yup.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yall cats hype the hell outta clipse

track is coo though an i am looking forward to this album, they needa make up for HHNF

ok so pretty much after hearing doorman i am pretty excited for this album. what is this like the 4th super solid track that has leaked?
pimp.gif

nah i wouldnt say im a clipse hater though......nah.

all im sayin is lemme hear clipse over the right production an its all goody. HHNF many would agree with me, an many not.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I............WILL.................NOT.................LISTEN..........UNTILL 8TH

I listened to I'm Good and Kinda Like a Big Deal. When All Eyes on Me came out, I told myself I was going to wait. Then Popular Demand came out..... Icouldn't resist. So now I've listened to 6 of the 14 tracks that are going to be on the album. I can' help it. The *!#@ is like crack man

Originally Posted by Al Audi

all im sayin is lemme hear clipse over the right production an its all goody. HHNF many would agree with me, an many not.
The Killa Cam thread is that way big bro

i love pink as you can see............

but thats the gayest cover ive ever seen. That just has to be a cheap photoship from the I'm Good single art.RIGHT?????

Originally Posted by iHust1e

i love pink as you can see............

but thats the gayest cover ive ever seen. That just has to be a cheap photoship from the I'm Good single art. RIGHT?????

I Don't think that is the real album cover. I mean they've always had acceptable album covers

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Al Audi

The Killa Cam thread is that way big bro

nah didnt get that one............cam my dude, but i support good music unlike many on this forum

I didnt hear 50s album yet but what im hearing ill check that out and wale too. All the new clipse ive been hearing im feelin also.

Im Good shouldve been bigger this summer than what it was.......

Back
Top Bottom