OFFICIAL THE BIG GAME 12/1: Is Cal even going to a Bowl now?!?!

eek.gif

The Stanford loss is looking a little bit better.

The Cal win is looking a little bit worse.

^
Exactly my thoughts.. i was really hoping for Oregon, ASU, & Cal wins to juice upo SC's wins over them but i guess wishful thinking..

Originally Posted by FeelMode

^
Exactly my thoughts.. i was really hoping for Oregon, ASU, & Cal wins to juice upo SC's wins over them but i guess wishful thinking..

SC doesn't have a win over Oregon
tongue.gif

Well Cal basically has no offense for next year. I don't see why Longshore would stay. His weapons are gone, no use in him exposing himself even more nextseason. Cal will be very young on the O next year, good thing that O-Line will still be there. *sigh* I honestly don't see how Cal is going to be betternext year. I'm not saying this is official or whatever but I think they're the only Pac-10 team that's losing their entire offense. I get thefeeling next year is going to be a drag...

3 bottles of dom, 1 bottle of la grande dame, and a magnum of cristal later, the celebration is over. For a full year, Kal weenies will be forced to live withthe realization that they are inferior in EVERY possible way including football. Gotta love it. Too bad Arizona couldn't' pull off the win and keep kalout of a bowl all together.

i agree with acid about gregory. that bend don't brake system really hurt us this year. I also think it wasn't all Longshore's fault the lastcouple of games but when you know your D is bad he has to play much better than he did this year as a whole. Cal's success really depended on it's Othis year and with all those weapons he had they should have scored alot more points this year. I just seemed that when it was on him to make a play this yearhe threw picks way to often. It's going to be a rough year next year but hopefully Tedford can get some of these players to work real hard in the offseasonwith so many spots open next year and could be pretty successful. The D has to change it's philosophy though as well. Just a very fustrating season.

Back
Top Bottom