OFFICIAL THE BIG GAME 12/1: Is Cal even going to a Bowl now?!?!

this should be a close one actually
frown.gif
and could very well be a very, verygood game.
i just hope cal is motivated to keep the stanford axe and really unleash their frustrations in this game. i hope everyone plays like they CARE, unlike thewashington game. go bears!

aw crap i forgot about that. i made fun of my own team tho, but i guess that doesn't matter. my bad
laugh.gif

It would be nice to see Cal put about 60 on Stanford...but I'm not so confident. Gregory is coaching for his job though (not that I think he'll be backanyways). The D should look better.

Harbaugh is nuts...in two years, my boy Matt Kopa has started games at DE, OT, and TE...looks like he might have to take some snaps at QB now
laugh.gif
If they pullthis one out, the Furds better be throwing money at him with "an intensity unknown to mankind"

2 hours til game time...I'm kind of excited that Cal might be playing in the Emerald Bowl...I'll actually be able to go see it without spending acouple hundred bucks (and that's for the holiday bowl
laugh.gif
).

Roll on.

laugh.gif

same here...i don't mind the Emerald Bowl at all...and the Emerald Bowl would love to invite Cal obviously cuz it would very likely be a sell-out becuz ofall the local fans. Supposedly if we lose to Furd we might not even get a bowl game, but I'm about 95% sure we're headed to the Emerald Bowl, win orlose.

One thing's for sure - it'll be the only hitting i'll see at Pac-Bell all year
laugh.gif

Yo that Moevao dude on OSU reminds me of when the Rock used to say the Undertaker's head looked like 33 pounds of _____ in a 10 pound bag
laugh.gif

Yeah bruised thigh...oh well

WW absolutely destroyed that dude on the kickoff...Brandon Hampton still having a terrible year.

WOW NATE LONGSHORE PUNCH YOURSELF DIRECTLY IN THE GROIN

SMH
indifferent.gif
. How the hell could he be that wide open???

edit-nice pass by Longshore. Forsett runnin well
pimp.gif

And damn are we the only 2 on NT watching this game?
laugh.gif

We're nearing the end of the Oregon Trail my friend...the wagon is running very light
laugh.gif

^ yup...they can only show bull riding for so many hours a day

Pac-10 refs suck

Basically...Terrible spot on the screen play to Monty.

The OSU replays kill me...that play has to be #3 for me next to Big Shot Bob's three at the buzzer and the Giants losing game 6 of the World Series.

laugh.gif
@ Harbaugh speaking in all caps. WE PLAYED TOUGH GOOD HUSTLE OK THANKS

We were roasting Lewis Johnson at the OSU game for trying to chase down Harbaugh after the USC upset "Coach! COACH!"

yea Harbaugh wanted to jet the hell outta there
laugh.gif

damn, we're down 13-10 but i can't say i'm surprised. the D gotta play better, and the offense needs to put together some long TD drives.

I started to feel more optimistic when Riley was warming up. This is tuurrible.

Cal seems so dead out there....no emotion or anything. Stanford is playing with all the energy and the score shows it.

Back
Top Bottom