Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

Scarface was trash tho
giphy.gif

inception Django & There will be blood are right on par if you messing with gwh & green mile & Star Wars. But yea sometimes you just gotta revisit them. In the right head space

You can’t think of anything worse than D’Jango, Rocky, inception, there will be blood, the sting? Scarface was trash tho

Yea, my bad. I must have been confusing "bad" and "I don't like them as much as many folks do".

I honestly think he's better in his cameo roles for the most part. Starsky and Hutch, Weddding Crashers, Eastbound and Down.

I preface this by saying I think Will is funny and I generally enjoy his movies, but some of the films people are calling “Will Ferrell” movies are really ensemble comedies to me. Luke Wilson has more screen than Will time in Old School and Vaughn and him are about the same. Everyone makes it funny.

To me, who whole news team in Anchorman makes the movie, along with solid cameos.

And Step Brothers is him and John C. Reilly equally.

I think sometimes what someone says about certain movies says more about them then the movies itself.

I agree. My so called "bad list" is an indication of that, I guess. :frown: I will revisit those films, and try to develop a deeper appreciation for them.

I personally don't like like Quentin Tarantino. I guess that makes me worthless. :frown:
My so called "bad list" is an indication of that, I guess. :frown:
Not at all, my dude.

It's all jokes and exaggeration. Buddy quoted the Will Ferrell movies I posted, and responded with a pic of Andy telling Jim he's going to shoot him. It's all jokes and exaggeration. Am I afraid for my life?

I am, actually. Will Ferrell fans are just, the worst.

I agree. My so called "bad list" is an indication of that, I guess. :frown: I will revisit those films, and try to develop a deeper appreciation for them.
If you revisit them and you still don't like them, there's nothing wrong with that. Movies are subjective. People like/dislike movies for all sorts of reasons. Some are personal, some are just taste. Everyone's different. A lot of movies we see when we're young we like to cherish as great movies and then when we revisit them we find out they're garbage lol. It goes the other way around too. Sometimes just being where you are in life can influence how you see movies as well.

Not at all, my dude.

It's all jokes and exaggeration. Buddy quoted the Will Ferrell movies I posted, and responded with a pic of Andy telling Jim he's going to shoot him. It's all jokes and exaggeration. Am I afraid for my life?

I am, actually. Will Ferrell fans are just, the worst.
Speak for yourself man. I, for one, would prefer it if people thought they could die in real life for their questionable movie opinions on Niketalk.
1593466261168.gif

Back
Top Bottom