Official Tennessee vs Florida post (Saturday 3:30 CBS)

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UF wins 63-10 . Tebow plays all but the final play and Urban saves all 3 second half timeouts and uses all of them within less than 1 minute remaining to further embarrass Kiffin.

with the game well in hand in the 2nd half, Meyer would be smart to pull Tebow. You'd hate to see a frustrated Tenn player hurt him late in the game.

Originally Posted by CP1708

UF wins 63-10 . Tebow plays all but the final play and Urban saves all 3 second half timeouts and uses all of them within less than 1 minute remaining to further embarrass Kiffin.
Kiffin would punch Meyer in the jaw at midfield if he pulled that nonsense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You must not remember the Georgia or Miami game last year, dude did the exact same thing. Best believe Urban will do everything in his power tomake sure Kiffin soaks in all of this beating.

60 points
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yall !$+$!$ done lost yall minds. only way they score that is if Crompton throws 6 INTs and 3 of em are pick 6s

Gators AINT just gonna move the ball at will. yall !$+$!$ can get that out ur heads rite now.

ps, it feels damn good to have a confident coach who speaks his mind, relates to kids and doesnt accept failure.
no more 35th ranked recruiting classes, no more 3rd and chavis defense...

the talent fdisparity is already beginning to level off
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

ps, it feels damn good to have a confident coach who speaks his mind, relates to kids and doesnt accept failure.
no more 35th ranked recruiting classes, no more 3rd and chavis defense...
Wanna trade?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Kiffin would punch Meyer in the jaw at midfield if he pulled that nonsense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You must not remember the Georgia or Miami game last year, dude did the exact same thing. Best believe Urban will do everything in his power to make sure Kiffin soaks in all of this beating.

No I remember, and thas fine, but Lane seems to be the dude that would go Blount on Urban if he pulled that.

Randy or Mark ain't tryna scrape after a loss, Lane just might.
nerd.gif
happy.gif

60 points
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yall !$+$!$ done lost yall minds. only way they score that is if Crompton throws 6 INTs and 3 of em are pick 6s
You doubt Crompton's ability to do that?
smh.gif
at you for doubtinghim.

doubt that happens happens, cus they will run the ball 50 times and settle for punts before they let Crapton die tryin again

doubt that happens happens, cus they will run the ball 50 times and settle for punts before they let Crapton die tryin again
this

+ im still tryna figure out how some of you have UT scoring upwards of 14 points.

That's the whole point though, UT is going to be down so much that Kiffin is gonna have no choice but to let Crapton throw to show some semblance of himtrying and just not giving up the game.

That's the whole point though, UT is going to be down so much that Kiffin is gonna have no choice but to let Crapton throw to show some semblance of him trying and just not giving up the game.
but UF is not going to be able to run up & down the field on UT's defense.

where are some of you getting that idea from?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

with the game well in hand in the 2nd half, Meyer would be smart to pull Tebow. You'd hate to see a frustrated Tenn player hurt him late in the game.
I wish a frustrated Tenn player would hurt Crapton though
ohwell.gif

bro u aint gotta quote me, when have u seen me run and hide from any prediction or statement i ever made

It will be ugly, Tell you boy Lane to stop running his damn mouth.
He running his mouth? what he say? I missed it...

bro u aint gotta quote me, when have u seen me run and hide from any prediction or statement i ever made

2yyz2c5.jpg

you aint gotta get antsy
laugh.gif

i just quoted that so i can
grin.gif
when UT gets curb stomped

sheesh.

Gainesville is hyped up right now. We're BLUEDDD OUT this weekend..no orange.

I sold my ticket though...bids were too high to pass up
grin.gif
But I'll be tailgating andwatching the gators win by 40-50+.

F*#$ Kiffin
eyes.gif

Urban needs to yank Timmy if it gets to 35+. John Brantley is good enough to lead the team down the field and still get Urban his "embarrassment". Noreason to try and run Lane out of there and get ur Heisman winner hurt in the process.

UF 45 UTk 6

Vols in Orange pants again.
Looks like we're gonna be in Orange pants all season on away games except vs Alabama. and we may be wearing all orange for that...

still rumors of a "halloween black & orange " UT uni for halloween schedule

Back
Top Bottom