Official Tennessee vs Florida post (Saturday 3:30 CBS)

smh.gif
@ anyone who thought UF would hang anything over 30on UT.

I was very impressed with UT's defense today, although Berry never ceases to amaze me
sick.gif

UF's offense doesn't look good at all. and at this point, i still believe Alabama is a better team than them.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

because we play pro style. thats why we are getting the recruits we are getting. we are setting up to send kids to the NFL. that spread wildcat **## dont cut it
thas true. But we need to do something about the Crompton situation, like Fresh said we wont be able to beat any team that can put up points withCrompton back there.

Crompton is literally the only reason this team isnt being thought of as a contender for the SEC east title. we had 2 studs @ RB, we got solid(unproven) WRs,and the defense is gonna be top 5-10 once again this year.

^ thats pretty much the stroy of most SEC teams other than Florida Tebow, Ole Miss Snead and Georgia Cox.

Originally Posted by LB510

^ thats pretty much the stroy of most SEC teams other than Florida Tebow, Ole Miss Snead and Georgia Cox.
no its not. no other team in the SEC is being held back nearly as much as UT is by Crompton. he's easily the worst QB in the SEC. & i dontthink its outta line to call him the worst starter in CFB period

That game was way better than expected Tenn defense is piff...but they really need a QB..its gettin ugly

Originally Posted by EB14

no its not. no other team in the SEC is being held back nearly as much as UT is by Crompton. he's easily the worst QB in the SEC. & i dont think its outta line to call him the worst starter in CFB period

Imagine if Mike Singletary was our coach, he'd have the balls to just play with 10 guys and get penalized the whole way

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by EB14

no its not. no other team in the SEC is being held back nearly as much as UT is by Crompton. he's easily the worst QB in the SEC. & i dont think its outta line to call him the worst starter in CFB period

Imagine if Mike Singletary was our coach, he'd have the balls to just play with 10 guys and get penalized the whole way
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we sure couldnt be any worse on offense if we just took Crompton out & didnt replace him. but there has got to be something that can be done so that theoffense can at least put up 20-25 points per game. if we can do that we should win at least 8 games

Back
Top Bottom