Official Tennessee vs Florida post (Saturday 3:30 CBS)

what was the line on this game, people were talking about florida dropping 100
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Real Talk, if TEN has an above average QB, they win this game.

If Timmy didn't force it with those 2 TO TEN would have lost by 30
If GJones doest step outta bounds thats 7 for UT instead of 3, if Crapton throws the ball in the rite spot to GJones its a Long TD instead of aninterception....

If "if" was a fifth' we'd be all %++!@% up

Meyer better do something with this offense. Tebow running it 24 times aint gonna cut it.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CLK : "we'll see 'em next year"

OWWW

Love the attitude!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Kiffin's attitude is (hate it or love it) doin big things for us

Even though we took a L u can tell that them boys arent anything to play with.. If we gotta QB its a WRAP

Good win.

I may be wrong with my Riley Cooper prediction.......my bad
smh.gif

Gators need Deonte back the passing game was nonexistant today.

Sidenote BYU just fumbled
smh.gif

Havnt read thru this thread yet but im sure im been called out numerous times, I went to a bar to watch the game with a co-worker. Sucks knowing we're only1 player away from actually being competitive.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Sucks knowing we're only 1 player away from actually being competitive.
i really didnt think that it was possible for this to happen in football., even at the QB position.

i really never thought one player could be holding a team back as much as Crompton is

Why don't they put in Stephens?????????

You know what you're gonna get with Crompton, can it be that much worse with anyone else back there?

Originally Posted by gatorb807

You know what you're gonna get with Crompton, can it be that much worse with anyone else back there?

boy stop. Nick Stephens is worse. trust. he was given all spring to win the starting gig. thats why our other QB transfered to UT-chatanooga cus he felt theywas givin Stephens all the reps.
and Stephens couldnt do !$+#...

as much as we need a new QB, it didnt do the team no good last yr playin musical Qbs

Glad we got the W, but it wasn't impressive at all. Our offense seems to be in the same sort of funk starting off games that they were at the beginning oflast year. That has to improve before we get to LSU...did CBS say what happened to Spikes, I don't remember him being on the field at all in the 2nd half.Tennessee's D is really a lot better than I gave them credit for, Tebow needs to stop trying to force things and Urban needs to come up with more diverseplays than Tebow/RB right/left/middle, we looked very predictable today.

Oh well can win them all by 50 pts...hopefully we'll have a better showing in Lexington next week. It was
laugh.gif
to see the USC/WASH score on the big screenthough.

And as for Tenn: EB should be the No. 1 overall pick in next years NFL draft, Bryce Brown will be a force for years to come, and with all the athletes thatKiffin has, why doesn't he just line one of them up at QB, they can't be any worse than Crapton.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by gatorb807

boy stop. Nick Stephens is worse. trust. he was given all spring to win the starting gig. thats why our other QB transfered to UT-chatanooga cus he felt they was givin Stephens all the reps.
and Stephens couldnt do !$+#...

as much as we need a new QB, it didnt do the team no good last yr playin musical Qbs

Either way, if todays offensive playcalling is any indication of how we're going to be playing in our future games then we're not going to beat anyonethat can put up points (like UF). This strategy may work on USC, Vandy, UK and the paycheck teams but nobody legit

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

And as for Tenn: EB should be the No. 1 overall pick in next years NFL draft, Bryce Brown will be a force for years to come, and with all the athletes that Kiffin has, why doesn't he just line one of them up at QB, they can't be any worse than Crapton.
I really dont know why we dont run some sort of Wildcat formation for at least 20% of the snaps. Crompton has actually gotten worse than he waslast year, and last year he was the reason we went 5-7. i mean this is just ridiculous, he's severely holding this team back from contending on thenational scene

Nu'Keese at QB for 20% of the offensive snaps please.
BB/Hardesty at QB for 20% of the offensive snaps please.
and i guess we can leave Crompton out there for the other 60%

because we play pro style. thats why we are getting the recruits we are getting. we are setting up to send kids to the NFL. that spread wildcat **## dont cutit

Back
Top Bottom