Official Tennessee vs Florida post (Saturday 3:30 CBS)

We're gonna get destroyed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Fresh

Vols 21 - UF 6

EB 3 pick 6s and Nukeese will play QB for 3 quarters and get us the W
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

laugh.gif
Fresh

Vols -21 to UF 99

EB 3 pick 6s and Nukeese will play QB for 3 quarters and get us the W
The scoreboard only fits double-digit scores and Crompton is so terrible that the refs just start docking UT points every time he throws a pick 6. Urban suits up in the 2nd half and ends Nukeese's career for accepting the dufflebag from the Vols'. Mercy rule is called with 13 min left in the 3rd quarter
pimp.gif
You've got an active imagination Jay.

This is one of the few scenarios in life where I'd say this: LETS GO VOLS.

And sidenote: Vince Mcmahon has the most gangsta diddy bop in history.

After the first weekend of CFB, i couldnt wait to come on here and shock the world by picking UT.

After the 2nd weekend, there is NO way in hell UT even puts up a fight. it will get ugly, Fast.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Considering Floridas opponents the past 2 weeks, it is pretty difficult to gauge how they will perform against a pretty good Tennessee defense. Haven'tfollowed this rivalry since I moved from the south, but have to go with how it used to go down when I was a kid. Would have given the Vols a shot if they hadplayed better last week, but that performance plus Kiffins comments I got Florida winning 56-13

Originally Posted by dmxfury

UF is going to run up the score and make it real ugly, Meyer is pssed
i dont think UF can just put up points on UT defense like that. but we'll see.

this years UF offense isnt nearly as good as last year. but we will still lose by 40+

mostly because Crapton throws at least 4 picks w/ 2 of them going for TDs

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

We need to stop scheduling FCS schools.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

50-17
how the hell do some of yall have UT scored 17 points? we could barely put up 15 against UCLA. how in the hell we're putting up 17 on UF.

UF wins 63-10 . Tebow plays all but the final play and Urban saves all 3 second half timeouts and uses all of them within less than 1 minute remaining tofurther embarrass Kiffin.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

UF wins 63-10 . Tebow plays all but the final play and Urban saves all 3 second half timeouts and uses all of them within less than 1 minute remaining to further embarrass Kiffin.
Kiffin would punch Meyer in the jaw at midfield if he pulled that nonsense.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom