***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

My first color piece I got little over a month ago at this point.

Any dope tattoo artist in the OC that reasonably priced?

All these shops are great. You won't get a bad tattoo. My recommendation is to check out everybody's portfolio, and go with the artist who's style is similar to what you're looking to have done.

Captured Tattoo - owned by Dan Smith is one of the best shops in the area. Everybody there is top notch. That's where I work when I'm working in SoCal.
Outer Limits Tattoo - owned by Kari Barba, who is a legendary, award winning tattooer.
Classic Tattoo - owned by Tim Hendricks.
Torch Tattoo
Gold Rush Tattoo

I'm sure there's plenty, but those are shops that I know and know the artists there.

B

All these shops are great. You won't get a bad tattoo. My recommendation is to check out everybody's portfolio, and go with the artist who's style is similar to what you're looking to have done.

Captured Tattoo - owned by Dan Smith is one of the best shops in the area. Everybody there is top notch. That's where I work when I'm working in SoCal.
Outer Limits Tattoo - owned by Kari Barba, who is a legendary, award winning tattooer.
Classic Tattoo - owned by Tim Hendricks.
Torch Tattoo
Gold Rush Tattoo

I'm sure there's plenty, but those are shops that I know and know the artists there.

B
Thanks Man I have a couple bad tattoos that I wanna get worked on first so I will def check these places out 

Repped

Last edited:
How would this look on a light skin black guy? Since skin is darker would the contrast still look as good?

How would this look on a light skin black guy? Since skin is darker would the contrast still look as good?
I've seen this piece so many times I'd be worried more about that than the skin tone issue.

But depends how light/dark? Steph Curry/Klay Thomspon color? I think it'd still look good if so

I've seen this piece so many times I'd be worried more about that than the skin tone issue.

But depends how light/dark? Steph Curry/Klay Thomspon color? I think it'd still look good if so
Its not gonna be just the trees, i'm gonna have a wolf incorporated in it (my dads nickname was wolf) so it'll still be unique for me.

and little darker than that, like a jaden smith

Its not gonna be just the trees, i'm gonna have a wolf incorporated in it (my dads nickname was wolf) so it'll still be unique for me.

and little darker than that, like a jaden smith
Cool man, I think it will look good. The right artist is the key

Man I keep forgetting about that event. I seriously have to go eventually.

Me and the bro got matching tattoos, this is the first time ive gotten inked in almost 2 years.

Considering my ribs next, a traditional clipper ship.

Terrible pic but you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom