***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Any NYC classic American artists anyone can highly recommend?

I'm looking at midwestphil...

been wanting a tattoo like this of my birth year but idk where. im liking the back of the neck position but getting my neck tatted is a huge commitment for me, esp since i work in an office

Is there no other spot you can put that on? I work from home but was in an office all the time until pandemic hit and would not advise it. Tattoos are way more acceptable than before but a neck tattoo is just one of those things that the old people would judge over.

Is there no other spot you can put that on? I work from home but was in an office all the time until pandemic hit and would not advise it. Tattoos are way more acceptable than before but a neck tattoo is just one of those things that the old people would judge over.
I see your point but if a person thinks you can’t perform your job duties because of a tattoo probably not the job for you. Only place I’d say is an instant no is face most people won’t even get an interview

The only thing stopping me from committing to my hands right now.

I see your point but if a person thinks you can’t perform your job duties because of a tattoo probably not the job for you. Only place I’d say is an instant no is face most people won’t even get an interview
I mean no way they’ll fire you for getting a tattoo but companies can find other ways. There might be some company policy they can pin on you. Overall, companies should hire you for your skills but people interviewing can be super opinionated. I know women hiring in my line of work that turned down a candidate cause she was single mom with 3 kids. She didn’t tell that person that’s why she didn’t get the gig but who would have thought that would have deterred you from getting a job. I feel like a tattoo could do the same thing depending on the person interviewing you.

IMG_7375.jpeg

getting my inner bicep done today. hope the pain isn’t too bad.

finished a 10 hour session on my inner bicep. 2pm - 12:30 AM.

it was by far the most painful **** i ever experienced. last hour i was TWEAKING bruh.

i cant even describe it but my balls shriveled up and I just kept feeling chills down my body.

i was trying my hardest not to show a reaction lmao.

thankfully he finished. I never felt pain this bad in my life.

Any pain numbing cream? In a way I wish I had done a 10 hour session and finished vs trying to schedule multiple and still unfinished years later.

10 hours is crazy. I got a single needle on the back of my leg from ankle to knee and it was 19 hours in 2 day split

Back
Top Bottom