***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

IMG_4440.jpeg

IMG_4440.jpeg

IMG_4432.jpeg

done.

Last edited:
fking sick bro, that chest piece is nuts.

how bad did the chest hurt?
Thanks bro :pimp: I am supremely happy with the way it turned out.

It wasn't comfortable :lol: The only *bad* parts were by the collarbone, close to the nip, and into the armpit area. The coloring done in the chest area was fine, relatively speaking. Not as easy as the tricep or shoulder, but I didn't get any jolts to my knee or buzzing up the neck and into my jaw like I did with the outside areas.

How was the pain for the inner arm for you?? Got my whole outer arm done and it's time to do the inner. :ohwell:

the inner wrist hurt but nothing I couldn't handle.

the part that hurt the most was that damn eye in the skull because its completely blacked out. esp when he went near it on the second day with the white highlights at the end :sick::smh:

besides that, it wasnt too bad.

I just checked his profile and had no idea he mostly does palms. Whomever did the tattoo at the bottom of their feet is a sav. Could never stand that pain.

Whom here sort of lost their pain threshold with tattoos? I haven't gotten a tat in like 2 years but the last one hurt to the point where I am like almost done in getting them. Normally I would always go big with tattoos but lately I have been eyeing single needle stuff. Haha.

I have a fear of that. I need to get all the work I want to get done while my threshold is high :lol:

I just checked his profile and had no idea he mostly does palms. Whomever did the tattoo at the bottom of their feet is a sav. Could never stand that pain.

Whom here sort of lost their pain threshold with tattoos? I haven't gotten a tat in like 2 years but the last one hurt to the point where I am like almost done in getting them. Normally I would always go big with tattoos but lately I have been eyeing single needle stuff. Haha.

fam, when i re-started my leg sleeve done a few years ago, it was EXCRUCIATING. i had both arms, most of my torso, and the start of my leg sleeve done in my mid to late 20s. had no issues. so at 35, i thought finishing the quad and hammy would be a breeze. wrong. i was grimacing and gripping that table cushion for dear life. each session, i was sweating so much i thought i **** myself.

Back
Top Bottom