***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Which nter got the portrait of their kids. Younger kid resting on the head of his older brother?

Trying to get a sleeve put together but can’t remember if it was fred Flores who did the work

man i want to get the other half of my chest filled out but the ******* nipple hurts soooo much. i aint ever felt that type of pain before —even the knee and behind the knee didn’t hurt as much

I wish more artist showed their work on darker skin.

I wish I remembered this dude I used to follow on IG, he did amazing work on darker skin, portraits and black/white tattoos. Totally forgot his name, I think he was a Cali dude. Portaits in particular were on point, especially when he did eyes. Its a tough thing to do right even on light skin.

If the eyes arent right on a portrait, it will throw the whole thing off. I’ll try to find him.

Rappers and athletes get the worst tattoos ever. This is another example.
I agree but man....Lil Uzi has one of the best tattoos on a rapper. So odd he did a Japanese tattoo but whomever did it did a good job.

ganga-lil-uzi-vert-tattoo-interview

ganga-lil-uzi-vert-tattoo-interview-2

Uzi got his tattoo at Ganga and dropped 200k.

That **** is not worth 200k but I guess they knew they could charge him a ridiculous price lmao.

Multiple people worked on Uzi. They even had to get a guest artist come help out in order to finish it :lol:

Here's one of the guest artist that helped out

Uzi got his tattoo at Ganga and dropped 200k.

That **** is not worth 200k but I guess they knew they could charge him a ridiculous price lmao.

Multiple people worked on Uzi. They even had to get a guest artist come help out in order to finish it :lol:

Here's one of the guest artist that helped out

Where does it say he paid 200?

Where does it say he paid 200?

interview with ganga. he charges 100k for a full days work. uzi spent 2 days.

ganga is over his head charging that price. there are hundreds of artists that are better than him charging 1/10 of that price for a full days work

i guess theyre paying for the name though *kanye shrug*

edit*

from the interview:

What is the price range for your services?

It’s around $100,000 for one day of work.

Maybe the $200K consist of him bumping up the line, getting other artist to help and finishing asap. Or maybe Uzi offered to give them $200K. Who knows.

And I have no idea who this Ganga person is. Just looked him up on IG and figured he'd be Asian but was wrong. I am finally sort of out of the tattoo thing. I even unfollowed a bunch of them since I doubt I'll ever get inked by them. I think the only person I want a tattoo still by is Honkey Konger and that is just for odd preference since I think he's a cool guy.

100k for a day should be illegal.
I just started my sleeve this week after 5-6 years not being tattooed. Forgot what the pain felt like but god damn it's worth it every time

Most likely that was for the short notice, all the artists to stop what they were doing and come work on his body immediately, and to finish asap

Still alot but thats throwaway $ for him

That cover up on Uzi isn't even good..You can see so much of the old work..Saw a couple different vids of tattoo artists speaking on why it's bad and why the price is disgusting..

Back
Top Bottom