***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

wrapped up. Thinking if I should shade the moon or not. Also, wouldn’t mind a palm sized Geisha in the back

F8DD0EDC-6E2B-412B-8529-EA4C6C9D3F58.jpeg

Post up pics of your tats, sounds dope

This painting would be such a sick tattoo
This is the top of my head I got done last year and then had to go back over cause all the shading fell out..
wolf.jpg

For the life of me I can't find a pic of the side/back of my head or chest piece..I'm also in the process of getting my entire left arm blacked out (for cover up reasons)..That's about 75% done..

Anybody have experience with saniderm?

how many nights did you guys end up keeping it on?

I had my hand done Monday night and left it on overnight.

Replaced with a fresh sheet on Tuesday and the edges are already starting to come off. Thinking about taking it off tomorrow but not sure if that’s enough time

Anybody have experience with saniderm?

how many nights did you guys end up keeping it on?

I had my hand done Monday night and left it on overnight.

Replaced with a fresh sheet on Tuesday and the edges are already starting to come off. Thinking about taking it off tomorrow but not sure if that’s enough time

Ive used tegaderm and leave it on for 3 days max from when the artist puts it on. I know some people redress their tats, but I’m guessing that’s dépendant in the location.

Thanks. First time using saniderm since it’s my hand. I’ve always just went the aquaphor/lotion method in the past.
Don’t really see much scabbing/peeling so might just take it off tonight and lotion up.

Getting my first tattoo today.

Not gon lie, I'm nervous. Getting half a sleeve done on my lower arm.

I still remember my first experience. Had my forearm done first. Was nervous cause I never knew what the pain would be like and as the needle dropped, you realize it does hurt. The other part that sucked was I am that guy that doesn't like to look at the process of getting tattooed and waits till later to see progress. Sometimes after an hour of tattooing, I'll look down and be like "That's it?!". Hahah.

Not trying to scare you and it is different for everyone so you might take it like a champ unlike me. Good luck and post some pics later.

Last edited:
Getting my first tattoo today.

Not gon lie, I'm nervous. Getting half a sleeve done on my lower arm.

good luck! I think you’ll be okay. I don’t remember the lower arm hurting much besides the elbow and the wrist area. Everyone’s pain threshold is different but I usually start feeling uncomfortable after the 4 hour mark. Show pics when finished!

Back
Top Bottom