***Official Tattoo Thread: Inked-4-Life Vol.2***

Those are clean tats

I wonder if this is one of those times where you can get tatted for cheaper than normal or at least get in front of the line. Tattoo industry seems pretty affected by this whole thing. I see a lot of them selling their art cause most shops are closed at the moment. At least in the Bay Area.

Those are clean tats

I wonder if this is one of those times where you can get tatted for cheaper than normal or at least get in front of the line. Tattoo industry seems pretty affected by this whole thing. I see a lot of them selling their art cause most shops are closed at the moment. At least in the Bay Area.

He was telling me that all clients canceled this week at the studio he is working out of, it was just the two of us in the shop today.

My artist is the shop owner. I have an appointment for next Thursday. They closed the shop but when I asked him about rescheduling he said he's still tattooing they're just closing the shop so I'm good.

- Preciate it.

Got this done yesterday..3 hrs total..Surprisingly it didn't hurt at all..
104393155_10222335339443319_4266334812282482770_n.jpg

I was telling my wife back in March that it would be perfect time to get a head tattoo because I could have my hair grown back by the time I’m back in the office. Then she reminded that one needs thick hair to hide a tattoo. :lol:

looks good.

36B79CA1-24D0-4009-AB1A-8786B7DB89CF.jpeg

80% complete now. Just got the inner bicep to do.

I had 2 sessions in 2 weeks for the forearm. ******* sucked :lol: Wrist pain was hitting differently :smh:

Something therapeutic about the whole experience though. The last few months been pretty ****** so felt good to step out my comfort zone to go get this done.

Man. I’ve been wanting to get tatted so bad in the last month but the Bay Area is just showing no love to that industry. I’ve even seen a ton of tattoo artist leave and move to Texas, Portland, etc. Really sucks how we’re losing that tattoo culture out here but I don’t blame any of those guys for doing what they are doing.

I sent an email to Adrian Delgado (@adtattoos) to see if i can get something before he leaves to Miami. I think he’s the best black and grey tattoo artist we have in the Bay Area. We just don’t have a lot of those guys up here.

Man. I’ve been wanting to get tatted so bad in the last month but the Bay Area is just showing no love to that industry. I’ve even seen a ton of tattoo artist leave and move to Texas, Portland, etc. Really sucks how we’re losing that tattoo culture out here but I don’t blame any of those guys for doing what they are doing.

I sent an email to Adrian Delgado (@adtattoos) to see if i can get something before he leaves to Miami. I think he’s the best black and grey tattoo artist we have in the Bay Area. We just don’t have a lot of those guys up here.

If his work suits your style, my guy @atgtattoo on IG does great black and white/realism work. He's been working again as of a month ago

Wow. Whats going on over there. My tat guy moved here to dc from the bay 2 years ago

Wow. Whats going on over there. My tat guy moved here to dc from the bay 2 years ago
Bay Area cost of living sucks. Tech kids messing it up for OG tattoo artists to live properly. The only good about living here is you can charge like $300 an hour and a lot of clients would be fine with it. One of my tattoo artists Lango is now in New York now but he charged me $200 an hour 5-6 years ago and then heard he went up to $300 later. Even the last tattoo artist I used in Las Vegas just moved to NYC too. Crazy times.

Bay Area cost of living sucks. Tech kids messing it up for OG tattoo artists to live properly. The only good about living here is you can charge like $300 an hour and a lot of clients would be fine with it. One of my tattoo artists Lango is now in New York now but he charged me $200 an hour 5-6 years ago and then heard he went up to $300 later. Even the last tattoo artist I used in Las Vegas just moved to NYC too. Crazy times.
Andy pho?

My artist has been ducking me since they opened back up the shop in June 1st... I was ne of his last cancels before the pandemic hit too. Not sure what’s dude issue, but I’m not the hunt for a decent artist to do some Japanese work.

mind you he’s pumping out mad work all week, sometimes the same people.

Andy pho?
Yeah. Not sure why he left wether business or personally. He’s from NYC originally but him and his brother have a shop out there and he oddly isn’t even working there.

Finished My Sleeve back in June..What a process..Painful at times but definitely worth it. Have to go back for a few touch ups when I get back stateside

Nice. Man. That back of the knee area must have been killer. When I got my thigh tattoo, I thought it was the worst pain ever and it didn’t even hit none of the areas that’s truly painful like shin, knee, back of knee, etc. Props for enduring that.

Back
Top Bottom