Official Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom Thread

I Didn't see one of these yet, so I felt that there should be one:

2mrguah.jpg

Horrible pic quality, but you get the point.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

game is pure trash, played it for a bit at my cousins and we were both confused at how bad it was........ MVC2 FTW / SF4

No you both just plain sucked. Game is crack >>>> MvC2

Here is a vid of me giving a friend of mine the biz... I didn't even get fancy.. He was a cheeser so I stuckto the basics....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Here is a vid of me giving a friend of mine the biz... I didn't even get fancy.. He was a cheeser so I stuck to the basics....
i've never even messed with this game, but i've never seen any of the versus games look that slow
roll.gif
roll.gif
is the whole game that much slower than mvc2 or are yall just trying the game out?

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Here is a vid of me giving a friend of mine the biz... I didn't even get fancy.. He was a cheeser so I stuck to the basics....
i've never even messed with this game, but i've never seen any of the versus games look that slow
roll.gif
roll.gif
is the whole game that much slower than mvc2 or are yall just trying the game out?

The game has alot more depth than MvC so the Game play was slow by 10%.. Go read the Dev interviews on it. Game is Pure Crack man. DEF one of my fav games..Anybody who wants it can get it!

roll.gif
roll.gif

The game has alot more depth than MvC so the Game play was slow by 10%.. Go read the Dev interviews on it. Game is Pure Crack man. DEF one of my fav games.. Anybody who wants it can get it!
Interesting that you say it has more depth than MvC2 when that game's run lasted for a good 8 years and went through a lot of differentchanges in the metagame. I'll have to check it out if it does really play slower though, since I could never play fast enough to "play correctly"at MvC2.

I am not much into fighting games but that was hardly a butt-whooping. It looks like he took you to the limits considering he only knows 2 moves. Again, I amnot too big on fighting games but I was expecting a flawless victory on that vid or something a lot more impressive.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I am not much into fighting games but that was hardly a butt-whooping. It looks like he took you to the limits considering he only knows 2 moves. Again, I am not too big on fighting games but I was expecting a flawless victory on that vid or something a lot more impressive.

He's a cheeser... It happens... End results was the same. Be eh... thats off topic. Game is overall much better than MvC

roll.gif
roll.gif

The game has alot more depth than MvC so the Game play was slow by 10%.. Go read the Dev interviews on it. Game is Pure Crack man. DEF one of my fav games.. Anybody who wants it can get it!
So you're saying that this game actually has online capabilites?

Yo it's a shame this is getting slept on because it's on the Wii...because it is dooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeee.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom