• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Input in my address and card info and hit the submit button and nothing happened. Refreshed tried again and same thing. Wtf??
You need to be patient and wait. As long as the button is no longer clickable, you submitted. Then you just need to wait. It took a minute before it changed to processing for me.

You need to be patient and wait. As long as the button is no longer clickable, you submitted. Then you just need to wait. It took a minute before it changed to processing for me.
I did wait for it for a while. Once the button went to white is when I refreshed. Looks like I got in due to the charge.

looks like ill try for a hoodie

really wanted jacket hoodie and fleece

Hmm, looks they like forgot to revert back to the normal schedule.

upload_2018-11-27_11-11-35.png

Dude hasnt shipped my cdg af1 from last week. He said payment was still on hold and he wont ship until the hold is cleared, when the money has been debited from my account since last Friday.

Then I tell him I should get a refund, and apparently he says he’ll ship them Wednesday whether its on hold or not. :lol:

I dont know how a person has had an ebay account since 05 and doesnt realize with only 4 positive selling feedback that he would have to ship items to receive payment, except if he had 25+ postive selling feedback, where he can get paid first then he can ship.
:lol:

For me, The Teddy Bear is the highlight of this season over everything...hoping it drops on bogo crew day
I was with you until you said they should be in the same drop. I want both the bear and a green bogo crew. Don’t put that bad juju on my Ricky Bobby.

This seasons main colors were Natural, purple and lime green apparently. The natural items and bags in purple were a hit and the lime green hints were decent. That TNF collab is using all the new season colorways.

this beanie def fits smaller than fw17 one i got.
20181127_085432_Film3.jpg
This will go perfect with that lime and purple TNF fleece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom