• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still want both the fleece and jacket. Hope the prices will make people less interested and not sell out so quick...but I’m sure it will still move fast.

Not surprised or deterred by the prices since they're not too different from last year. Still going for both fleece and jacket.

In for black fleece. Price between fleece and jacket are too close so guessing either fleece will be cheaper or jacket will be more. either way.... issa cop.

Am I the only one feeling that purple/volt colorway in both fleece and jacket? Hopefully it means an easier cop than black and cream/red.

Am I the only one feeling that purple/volt colorway in both fleece and jacket? Hopefully it means an easier cop than black and cream/red.
I actually think its clean but dont think I could pull it off as much as the other colorways. That price tag included its not something I will get a lot of wear out of it.

prayercircle_zps56b655b4.gif~original

prayer circle for the text

Is the fleece material waterproof? Wonder if that gortex waterproof tech is gonna be on it. Only deterant from coppin the natural color is that it'll stain. If its coated and wont stain then I may have to go after that one.

love the white fleece, but an easy pass because of the price. will go after the black backpack and beanie. any chance I can score both in the same order?

Is the fleece material waterproof? Wonder if that gortex waterproof tech is gonna be on it. Only deterant from coppin the natural color is that it'll stain. If its coated and wont stain then I may have to go after that one.

the jacket used three different fabrics make up different panels. Cordura on the shoulder panel, goretex on the mid body panel, fleece in the obvious places.
Goretex - they only make a layered membrane fabric. Goretex fleece isn't a thing that exists ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom