• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the NBA is looking at it as to much promotion for a non sponsor? Did he or Oubre get fined for the shooting sleeve?

DoSuVKBXoAEa82m.jpg:large

How can I tell the difference between cut n seen vs standard tees? Would like to know for future purchases. Thanks in advance

T-Shirts will be in a T-Shirt section and the Cut and Sew go in Tops/Sweaters. Also the price is higher on C&S items, better quality.

I just don't see how all these multiple purchases get delivered. If you run a bot and hit on multiples of one item, I presume you need multiple addresses, as well, right? You can only change "18 Oak Street" so many ways, so how do you get 20+ orders processed and delivered without flagging their system. I'm confused...

How’s sizing like on the CDG split box logo tees and hoodies ?
I wear a size M in FW17/SS18/FW18
Do I buy M for the CDG split box logo stuff ?

I just don't see how all these multiple purchases get delivered. If you run a bot and hit on multiples of one item, I presume you need multiple addresses, as well, right? You can only change "18 Oak Street" so many ways, so how do you get 20+ orders processed and delivered without flagging their system. I'm confused...

Yeah, I’m still unable to get even 1 extra order thru. But I guess they’ve found a loophole. May have more to do with ip, using another vpn, or whatever. I have 2 different WiFi providers and cellular, but it still manages to catch it. Even with different name, card, #, and altered addy.

C2BC7560-2445-4897-A23E-953C79DE6F6D.jpeg

Damn...seller on eBay with the quick shipping. Bought Thursday afternoon, shipped Friday and arrived through USPS on a Sunday from NY to CA too..never had usps deliver on a Sunday before. Only $15 over retail after 15% off code. Have to find a Navy now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom