Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C2BC7560-2445-4897-A23E-953C79DE6F6D.jpeg

Damn...seller on eBay with the quick shipping. Bought Thursday afternoon, shipped Friday and arrived through USPS on a Sunday from NY to CA too..never had usps deliver on Sunday before. Only $15 over retail after 15% off code. Have to find a Navy now.

Wow, that's quick. I thought my eBay seller was quick with shipping when they dropped off same day I bought on Thursday. But mine is FL to NYC and I won't be getting until Monday.

Wow, that's quick. I thought my eBay seller was quick with shipping when they dropped off same day I bought on Thursday. But mine is FL to NYC and I won't be getting until Monday.
Yea I’m shocked. Tracking says I’m suppose to get it on Monday too. I was surprised to see the mailman today.

were all the prints huge for this tee drop?

im grabbing a group t tomorrow for retail and im hoping that it sint too big

it's likely a part of the CBA. Leagues don't let brands appear on court/field without paying the league.

Exactly. Iman Shumpert had an Adidas logo shaved in his head. Pregame they made him shave it. However, Gortat has Jumpman logo on his leg & they've never made him cover it up.

Exactly. Iman Shumpert had an Adidas logo shaved in his head. Pregame they made him shave it. However, Gortat has Jumpman logo on his leg & they've never made him cover it up.
Was gonna mention Gortat but then I forgot/lost interest haha

Supreme should just pull a 1985 Nike and pay each game's fine for him.

But is a JR Smith endorsement really worth that. Dude might end up doing something monumentally stupid by the end of the season again and it'll have Supreme looking funny. I could see that being worth it if it was someone safer like Ingram, Brown or someone (and obviously the bigger stars).

Last edited:
But is a JR Smith endorsement really worth that. Dude might end up doing something monumentally stupid by the end of the season again and it'll have Supreme looking funny. I could see that being worth it if it was someone safer like Ingram, Brown or someone (and obviously the bigger stars).

The topic/headline alone would be worth it. Any publicity is good publicity. And JR is actually perfect for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom