Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cheaper than retail on StockX
I know. Win some, lose some. It and the Kaweco pen were the two accessories I most wanted this season because they're ones I'll use from brands for which I already have an affinity. The only thing that would make me regret the radio might be if they release a Model One in the future. The Pal is cool because it's Kloss's final design, but the Model One is the classic.

IMG_0656.JPG

Been a solid couple weeks for You You . Supreme gods hooked me up with pins on both of my orders last week. Glad I was able to sit out this week. Kith looks like they're cooking up some heat though so we shall see.

You like this.

IMG_0656.JPG

Been a solid couple weeks for You You . Supreme gods hooked me up with pins on both of my orders last week. Glad I was able to sit out this week. Kith looks like they're cooking up some heat though so we shall see.

What do you think of the fit on the split anorak? Broke mine out today and the wide sleeves are throwing me off but I'm going to keep it as I like the item in general. I can probably get the sleeves tailored.

Reactions: You
What do you think of the fit on the split anorak? Broke mine out today and the wide sleeves are throwing me off but I'm going to keep it as I like the item in general. I can probably get the sleeves tailored.

I'm a pretty bulky guy and still find the jacket kind of big. Definitely not big enough to get rid of though.

I normally prefer layering my anoraks with a hoodie underneath so I usually go a size up.
I typically wear mine with a t shirt or similar. I find that most anoraks are too short or too wide. Hopefully this is not the case for this one.

It’s so much work just to buy an extra of an item already purchased. I wonder why they’re so strict about only 1 of ea item, some have multiple colors. I’ve seen videos of folks getting doubles of most items in store. Should be the same online.. no store for miles/states from where I live.

Btw, is SS18 supposed to be over in the next few weeks? Still seems like quite a few items left to drop..

supreme QC is trash this season. Won't be surprised.
this came out fw15, so I'm not sure why one is glossy and the other isn't :frown:

also its not that hard to cop doubles, i just doubled up on the pouches and zippos as i typed this

Haven’t been on here in a while, ended up grabbing the tnf jacket and bag this week. Also just got the drugs rayon shirt that restocked.

... and the Kaweco pen were the two accessories I most wanted ...

The KAWEKO pen is probably my most favorite item this season, since I use it daily and the quality is just on point. No marks or scratches, they are so durable, don’t feel like any cheap and are really worth the money.

Cactus keychain is the worst SS2018 qualitywise...

Does anyone have the soccer polo's from a few weeks back? Is the material more of an athletic jersey or a regular polo?

7LODZwkfuQU1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom