• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its dope when they collab w skate brands. almost reminds you where they started at.

Small logo box crew is my fave piece from the season, comfy too.

Chance the chain restocks? less than 5%?
the justice for all pendant? i think they may have restocked already. they're prob sitting in stores though if u can get someone on here to proxy

Speaking of. I am guessing this is not Supreme related.
CTMPPSUPX.jpg

This is a legit shirt.
https://powell-peralta.com/powell-peralta-supreme-t-shirt-black

Last edited:
Any chance the zippo’s are still sitting in store? I missed both restocks. Don’t mind purchasing from stockX but I don’t even smoke. Really just want to add it to my collection around the house.

No one ever do business with this POS, he's currently trying to scam me for a supreme tee I sold him on eBay. Never selling Sup on ebay again that's for sure.

Also not sure this is his actual name, signature confirmation on the package lists an R GNUYEN

Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 5.55.58 PM.png

eBay assured me they'll most likely rule in my favor due to the circumstances but I'll believe it when I see it.

I love skate collabs; Fire would be a Powell Peralta or a Vision Street wear collab.

Yeah pp had that supreme shirt in the late 80s.
Vsw could be dope had vsw not gone to crap many years ago.
Santa Cruz/jim Phillips would be rad.

No one ever do business with this POS, he's currently trying to scam me for a supreme tee I sold him on eBay. Never selling Sup on ebay again that's for sure.

Also not sure this is his actual name, signature confirmation on the package lists an R GNUYEN

Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 5.55.58 PM.png

eBay assured me they'll most likely rule in my favor due to the circumstances but I'll believe it when I see it.
Can you go into further detail on the scam?

Can you go into further detail on the scam?

Sent him a shirt, he received it but filed a request for return through eBay, claiming that I sent him a photo of the shirt and not the actual shirt. So far that’s all that’s happened. I have to wait until the 15th to find out what eBay will decide.

Sent him a shirt, he received it but filed a request for return through eBay, claiming that I sent him a photo of the shirt and not the actual shirt. So far that’s all that’s happened. I have to wait until the 15th to find out what eBay will decide.
Scummy. Hope it wasn’t an expensive tee.

I always have wifey record me packaging whatever I’m selling with the label shown as well. May seem extra but I never have to worry about a situation like that possibly not ruling in my favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom