• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have wifey record me packaging whatever I’m selling with the label shown as well. May seem extra but I never have to worry about a situation like that possibly not ruling in my favor

That won’t do anything for you since they don’t accept video proof, I’ve known multiple people who’ve done all that and it didn’t matter.

04F44F22-B4D7-4FFE-89A5-6D9B9CDBC15A.jpeg 59325EE0-CA5B-456F-BF6E-384DA575BA97.jpeg

Price check on this tee, please?

No one ever do business with this POS, he's currently trying to scam me for a supreme tee I sold him on eBay. Never selling Sup on ebay again that's for sure.

Also not sure this is his actual name, signature confirmation on the package lists an R GNUYEN

Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 5.55.58 PM.png

eBay assured me they'll most likely rule in my favor due to the circumstances but I'll believe it when I see it.
thats a short drive away from me
sorry to hear about this man

i got a question

y’all know if supreme got people who are friends and family?

a seller on ebay says his supreme shirt (cards t) is new without tags or receipts. He says it comes in a box since he’s part of Supremes “friends and family”

True or nah?

i got a question

y’all know if supreme got people who are friends and family?

a seller on ebay says his supreme shirt (cards t) is new without tags or receipts. He says it comes in a box.

True or nah?

There are definitely people are f&f w/ supreme but there's no reason that would mean their shirt would come without tags. It usually just means they get to skip the line & get whatever they want or they have items held for them.

There are definitely people are f&f w/ supreme but there's no reason that would mean their shirt would come without tags. It usually just means they get to skip the line & get whatever they want or they have items held for them.
thanks for replying

he says it’s 100% authentic and sellin it for about $65 plus shipping

i’m thinking about buying it

Yeah to be clear I wasn't saying the lack of tag was suspicious, just that him supposedly being f&f wouldn't dictate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom