• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess most people that buy Supreme are living wrong because it damn sure ain't the best price point. Why else cop especially when the majority is a collab they just slap their signature on. Just cop the offical brand from the collab. Ya'll are fooling yourself or in denial if you not copping to catch an eye or because it's cool.

especially for the Rimowa. double retail is next level thievery.
MAD props tho for anyone that buys this because they just want to but it. worst purchase possible but it is what it is.
ain't nothing practical about Supreme.

Most likely people will take these as a carry-on. RIP if it goes through baggage claim. It will either get damaged or jacked.
funny because if I see a Rimowa x Sup sitting there with no one grabbing it, it's an airport, you can just take it!
I would highly advise against checking these in.
It's basically advertising around the airport that:
1- your luggage is very valuable
2- chances are, whatever's inside is valuable too
you shouldn't travel around europe or asia with an 80L supreme check in suitcase. believe that

Yeah I hope no one in here is putting that luggage through baggage like that. Stolen on site. Carry on only.

I guess most people that buy Supreme are living wrong because it damn sure ain't the best price point. Why else cop especially when the majority is a collab they just slap their signature on. Just cop the offical brand from the collab. Ya'll are fooling yourself or in denial if you not copping to catch an eye or because it's cool.

Stop guessing.

If I'm able to get one this will be used for my monthly trips to A.C. Have to get as much use out of this thing than sitting in the house.

My wife now wants one. I'm going to have show her how to order. Hmm... two red or one red and one black to go for.

Nah traveling a waste of money, material possessions over stupid trips you’ll forget about soon after you take them
207410.jpg

Rimowas in general get damaged quite easily, believe me most of our bag damaged reports are for remowas getting cracking and bent ,

This supreme bag is ******* fire though man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom