• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Jersey/Connecticut dont count.

F1336D13-5739-43DB-BCC3-EEACFE93F12D.png

Everyone got a different opinion and if you can do both why not but memories are just a thought in your mind while material stuff are physical possession

I’ll

I leave ny multiple times a week :lol:

New Jersey/Connecticut dont count.
You really smoking dust b. Going to Teaneck ain’t really leaving. Go on a real trip with abuela to somewhere nice with that resell bread. You gonna wish you would of once she’s gone. Instead you gonna be looking around at all the ******** you spent man bread on with nothing to show for it. We the same age and I just had this realization last year, you still got time.

Random but there have actually been studies gauging people's happiness on these criteria. While obviously memories and trips make a lot of people happy, in a way, it's kind of fleeting. The memory and experience is awesome, no doubt. But you can't really truly relive the trip.

Unlike, the other group of people who saved up for a new sofa or car or necklace they really liked,, they find long-term happiness in seeing and using it every day.

Different strokes

rimowa's product page lists the restrictions for a lot of airlines. the 45L is too large for mostly everyone.

one time while waiting for a flight on ANA from SFO, there was someone going around weighing and measuring everyone's carry ons. basically you'll always have that risk of having to check it in.

https://www.rimowa.com/en-gb/topas-multiwheel-45l-silver-suitcase/923.56.00.4
Reason for that is because FAA has been killing airlines over cabin bag restrictions. I hate having to tell people at work who fly all over the world that today you’re carry on is too big

But I can’t wait to tell someone who brings a supreme bag “ you’re carry on is too much swag for this flight”

Random but there have actually been studies gauging people's happiness on these criteria. While obviously memories and trips make a lot of people happy, in a way, it's kind of fleeting. The memory and experience is awesome, no doubt. But you can't really truly relive the trip.

Unlike, the other group of people who saved up for a new sofa or car or necklace they really liked,, they find long-term happiness in seeing and using it every day.

Different strokes
Yea everyone’s different.

idk, my trip I took to Montreal when I was 18 was a hell of a time. Id glad skip spending for a week to go back and do it again.

Reactions: You
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom