• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random but there have actually been studies gauging people's happiness on these criteria. While obviously memories and trips make a lot of people happy, in a way, it's kind of fleeting. The memory and experience is awesome, no doubt. But you can't really truly relive the trip.

Unlike, the other group of people who saved up for a new sofa or car or necklace they really liked,, they find long-term happiness in seeing and using it every day.

Different strokes
https://www.fastcompany.com/3043858...uld-spend-your-money-on-experiences-not-thing

Went to Mexico two years Ago for two weeks. I’ll give up a few hyped shoes to do it again

my trip to mexico last year was pretty damn good too...all inclusive resorts :pimp:

all the bar tenders were constantly trying to get me and my brother faded :lol:

I just wish Japan were a little closer. It's on our list of places to visit, for sure.

do it, worth every penny. i need to go back asap.

my one regret from that trip was not flyin direct from SF. took 24hrs to get to Tokyo. still worth it though

I guess most people that buy Supreme are living wrong because it damn sure ain't the best price point. Why else cop especially when the majority is a collab they just slap their signature on. Just cop the offical brand from the collab. Ya'll are fooling yourself or in denial if you not copping to catch an eye or because it's cool.

nope nope nope

there are some tnf pieces that they made a collaboration with supreme

that the north face never re released

for ex the steep tech ss16 and the ss17 pullover and fleece in black

i copped them simply because i like the style design and color. and then add the fact i said above

Nah traveling a waste of money, material possessions over stupid trips you’ll forget about soon after you take them
nah gucch i think you wrong
traveling can be a great experience timeless and priceless

mexico city, wknd of the 27th
see you there hermano

speaking of travel
supreme needs to come out with a passport holder

Lived in Mexico City every summer with family from ages 10-18. Greatest and most memorable times of my life.

Last edited:
Do both???

I remEmber going to Nigeria, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, LA, Pheonix, AZ While rocking 3 season old preme. Came back From a couple of those trips on fall preme releases days and copping up

Reactions: You
2 years ago went to Boston to catch a game was on my bucket list. an experience I will never forget. And will go back this year to catch another game!!

Denver and NYC last year were dope, was NYC solo for a few days just exploring was amazing. Want to do more solo trips. All these are just the first of many before I get my passport to do japan and the UK. They are top priority for me as far as international flights.

D6D7394D-B889-4FD9-927A-A3B958055641.jpeg
LPU these were starting to dry up on the internet, but so happy to get one of my grails in.

Nah traveling a waste of money, material possessions over stupid trips you’ll forget about soon after you take them

You're on your own there. Japan was amazing and I'm going back lmao

But also you went to Chicago under-dressed so I understand how you feel about traveling....you need to come with me to Vegas this summer, you'll think otherwise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom