Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-10-2_14-11-56.png

Ordered a hat last week, finally showed up and it don't fit..Guess I'll have to go with a beanie instead..Supreme hats are really small..

Ordered a hat last week, finally showed up and it don't fit..Guess I'll have to go with a beanie instead..Supreme hats are really small..
I KNOW! big head squad here as well.
Try getting the 6 panel compact logo from last season. This specific material and shape is actually huge and
fits my head. one of the few things from Supreme that fit me.

I KNOW! big head squad here as well.
Try getting the 6 panel compact logo from last season. This specific material and shape is actually huge and
fits my head. one of the few things from Supreme that fit me.

Thanks for the tip..Just sucks cause now I'm stuck with a hat I can't wear..So that's $50+ down the drain..

i dont get it either but to each their own... i remember copping the snoopy kaws collab and rocking it i was like what am i doing wearing this stuff lol... but i could see why someone would want to cop just for nostalgic reasons... im still on the fence with the license plates... would look pimp on the benzo... but i might pass cuz i dont want it to get jacked...on another note my group and gza tee going to be at the crib thursday from stockx... finally!

Yeah I have a few camp caps and they dont fit proper. They look odd stretched out on my noggin lol.

i dont get it either but to each their own... i remember copping the snoopy kaws collab and rocking it i was like what am i doing wearing this stuff lol... but i could see why someone would want to cop just for nostalgic reasons... im still on the fence with the license plates... would look pimp on the benzo... but i might pass cuz i dont want it to get jacked...on another note my group and gza tee going to be at the crib thursday from stockx... finally!
I dont think the chain license plate will look good on the Beemer IMO. Maybe a low rider or a classic car. Would be nice to collect and place somewhere else but thats just me rationalizing to buy it sooo i think ima pass lol

This Cat in the Hat Hoodie got me ovethinking. Cop the color I want? Or the one I think people like the least so I don’t miss? $#%+ Lol.

This Cat in the Hat Hoodie got me ovethinking. Cop the color I want? Or the one I think people like the least so I don’t miss? $#%+ Lol.

you always go color you want no matter what. If its a L most likely you gonna see something you want the next week.

Just came in. I might need a sz.small.

Attachments

• A86A9E4D-D296-4C34-8143-99D59C1E7E74.jpeg
    A86A9E4D-D296-4C34-8143-99D59C1E7E74.jpeg
    440.1 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom