• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday UPS delivered the Eternity Supreme tee from week 5. I tried to buy it and it didn't go through and it seems like someone snatched and copped with the quickness. I never got an email or anything from supreme the whole time. So when i got the tee yesterday I was like what the hell is this.

Has this happened to anyone recently?

So yesterday UPS delivered the Eternity Supreme tee from week 5. I tried to buy it and it didn't go through and it seems like someone snatched and copped with the quickness. I never got an email or anything from supreme the whole time. So when i got the tee yesterday I was like what the hell is this.

Has this happened to anyone recently?

Looks like you got a free tee. And a dope one at that :emoji_ok_hand:

upload_2018-10-2_12-12-15.png

kinda in on these

Cith does look good in blue, looks like a color you’d see on a Seuss book. But I already know it’s gonna fly since it’s the featured color. Gonna be tough for any with only 6 colors unless they bumped up stock. Ima try to go in without getting hopes up, cuz autobots have been cleaning out the site in secs.

I don't see the hype with the cat in the hat stuff, I get it but why would a grown man wanna rock a kids books sweatshirt?

QFT

I don't really get it either. I'm 31 years old and i can't say i was ever even attached to cat in the hat like this would give me nostalgia or anything....

Kinda want the Polartech S logo hat though in the natural color

Same reason why people were mad hyped for kaws x Uniqlo x sesame Street. Hype and nostalgia sells. Anyways I got a text for line up. Hopefully my time ain't trash again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom