• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can neither confirm or deny the existence of a Potee Boiz group, but the application process is currently closed. Thank you for your interest.
a7b6b1ee5f6bc2ba70d12db4f28ddd220417782e.gif

1. Ordered the Madonna T and originally got declined .. went back and it was oos ..
2. Then, i went and ordered the waist bag and shoulder bag and it kicked me back to the home page .. tried again and it said i already ordered it ..
3. Checked my card and got charged for all 3 .. no confirmation email, but for whatever reason i stopped getting confirmation emails back in april so i wasnt surprised..
4. Just checked ups and have two packages coming my way .. one from supreme bk and one from rsvp/supreme north carolina ..

good to see pocket tees get their shine. unfortunately I can't grab them on sale these days anymore :lol:. I scaled back on them though, moved to warmer climate so their lighter cut and sew tees are better now.

4. Just checked ups and have two packages coming my way .. one from supreme bk and one from rsvp/supreme north carolina ..

no shipping emails from sup yet but also have 2 packages en route based on UPS My Choice, one from bk and one from rsvp. Ordered a shoulder bag and Madonna t, one package weighs 0.5 and one package 0.8.

no shipping emails from sup yet but also have 2 packages en route based on UPS My Choice, one from bk and one from rsvp. Ordered a shoulder bag and Madonna t, one package weighs 0.5 and one package 0.8.

man idk why but i stopped getting confirmation and shipping emails from supreme smh

just checked my choice, no email alert from either sup or ups but my madonna tee is on its way

so when I look at my tracking the two changes I made are there:

one order
Michael Last Name
address #### S Address

other order
Michael MI Last Name
address #### South Address

different card numbers, emails, and phone numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom