• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ight well if No emails so far means an L then nobody in my state is going to be safe for the next few hours until they catch me and put me down...JK
DamagedComplexChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Nah the greatest feeling is when you rocking some **** and someone ain’t feeling it until they find out it’s Supreme :nthat: the less visible the logo the better. Makes for a cleaner flex
Yeah but when it's the small *** tag like the ones on the pocket tees, no one seeing that flex.
senor-chang-paper.jpg

this is just false. When I wear pocket tees that's when I get the more genuine reactions.
It's a bonus that I actually just like pocket tees too, perfect for phones and pocket gums etc. lol

Dam you hit the head on the nail x2. People def acknowledge the potees more. Gum and chapstick for me lol

My Madonna/Liquid tees are headed to ya boy. Should be here by tomorrow :smile:

they really bout it this season with quick shipping. A+

this is just false. When I wear pocket tees that's when I get the more genuine reactions.
It's a bonus that I actually just like pocket tees too, perfect for phones and pocket gums etc. lol
The thickness and quality is why I love rockin them. The small lil bogo on the pocket is just adding to the flamez. TBH most of their cut and sewn items are clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom