• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember last year was smooth sailing .. site never froze for me any of the weeks .. the day the box logo dropped it was literally the complete opposite lmao couldnt cart anything or check out .. never witnessed the supreme site like that .. even for any of the collabs

I need me a **** the president t but I’m feeling like an ******* and I want to lowball someone for less than $100.

I’m thinking more like $70 shipped.

:nerd:

Got 1:30 at bk you guys think accessories like mophie, tool box and stop watch will still be there.
Also logo hoodies and madonna tee.

Also need some help on the location were you start the line in bk if i remember correctly you cant line up at the door.

I’ve never done online mobile? Anybody have stories of success rate compared to desktop/laptop?

I always go mobile because internet connection at work is ****. I'd say 85-90% success rate on one item orders, and no luck with box logos or anything too hyped (patchwork anorak is the first thing that comes to mind).

I always get what I want when it comes to "regular" items :pimp:

Never noticed the Beanie was on there. Really wish we would have gotten a Tee or L/S But will have to cop this too along with the hoodie

Attachments

• D5B28F7E-3C7E-4E1D-8A2F-E0C1B1219ED6.jpeg
    D5B28F7E-3C7E-4E1D-8A2F-E0C1B1219ED6.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 16
I always go mobile because internet connection at work is ****. I'd say 85-90% success rate on one item orders, and no luck with box logos or anything too hyped (patchwork anorak is the first thing that comes to mind).

I always get what I want when it comes to "regular" items :pimp:
What do you use on mobile if you don’t mind sharing? I never fast enough on mobile.

What do you use on mobile if you don’t mind sharing? I never fast enough on mobile.

Supreme App lol, it works great as long as your infos are saved, then you have credit card infos to add. That's why things like box logos usually won't work that way but I always got any other hoodie I wanted. I got faster after trying every week :lol:

I'll probably buy a random thing to save my infos in case they are deleted after the shop closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom