• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
really curious what the dimensions are on the new shoulder bag. it looks big in the images but it says 1.5L capacity. that's pretty small

really curious what the dimensions are on the new shoulder bag. it looks big in the images but it says 1.5L capacity. that's pretty small
I need to see some in hands pics. I think it is 1.8L. Waist bag 1.2L

Shoulder Bag
Dimension-Polyant VX21-RS 4-layered fabric with 3M® Reflective printed logo on front panel. 1.8L.
Waist Bag
Dimension-Polyant VX21-RS 4-layered fabric with 3M® Reflective printed logo on bottom. 1.2L.
Utility Bag
Dimension-Polyant VX21-RS 4-layered fabric with 3M® Reflective printed logo on transparent front panel. 3.5L.

I need to see some in hands pics. I think it is 1.8L. Waist bag 1.2L

Shoulder Bag
Dimension-Polyant VX21-RS 4-layered fabric with 3M® Reflective printed logo on front panel. 1.8L.
Waist Bag
Dimension-Polyant VX21-RS 4-layered fabric with 3M® Reflective printed logo on bottom. 1.2L.
Utility Bag
Dimension-Polyant VX21-RS 4-layered fabric with 3M® Reflective printed logo on transparent front panel. 3.5L.
1.8L is pretty small isn't it? the waist pack from SS17 is 5L, that's OD i know but I like that size.

I usually use the app to cop stuff, my infos are always saved. Do they reset the contact infos every season?

I might be "forced" to cop something to save my infos for something I want more later :lol:

BF500743-4D08-4A4C-B7F7-0170368914E1.jpeg

I think this is my favorite piece in my collection now

Madonna in Olive cause Black, White, Grey and Navy will be on bot radar.

Can’t believe the motion blur jacket is dropping this week. Can’t do it, not ready to spend :smh:

Madonna in Olive cause Black, White, Grey and Navy will be on bot radar.

Can’t believe the motion blur jacket is dropping this week. Can’t do it, not ready to spend :smh:
same, I can't justify spending around $500 on a jacket I don't really need. if it was 200 instacopped.

wait, you think Olive will sell out slower than grey??

Does anyone know if I need the other supremenewyork.com cookies for the address cookie to populate the fields on the checkout form? Or will it work if I only have the address cookie before visiting the site on Monday? Thanks!

reason I'm asking is because I always go for grey mediums. I will flip out if I don't get a grey Madonna.

It’s hit or miss because it isn’t a monochrome pic of Madonna. Grey, Black and White are usually the first to go because they’re universal tee colors followed by Navy and then everything else. If you get your hands on a grey medium though look for me :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom