• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, got red blade and the boxes. No luck on the black even with a different card.. not sure what I’m doing wrong. Guess I’ll just do without since they’re already double retail on stockx.

Welp, got red blade and the boxes. No luck on the black even with a different card.. not sure what I’m doing wrong. Guess I’ll just do without since they’re already double retail on stockx.

You need a different billing address.

drop by Livestock on Spadina. they might still have the Cortez Kenny if that's your thing.
they have pairs still.

Thanks I'm going to be checking some stores out. I haven't been to Toronto in years. I don't plan on buying anything but that is always the worse thought. I usually wind up with an overweight suitcase. Lol. I'm only there for 3 days with the wife so I can't do too much damage shopping.

Any other shopping or food spots to hit up? My wife and I are going to surprise her friend for her birthday. Maybe I can get away for a few hours to explore the city. Like I said I haven't been to Toronto in a long time. I think about 20 years ago. Damn I'm getting old.

Saw this ridiculous Supreme wrap on a car in Boston today.

Attachments

• 55AFBC4E-ECCF-4A0E-BCCC-46BB75A34EDD.jpeg
    55AFBC4E-ECCF-4A0E-BCCC-46BB75A34EDD.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 46
Thanks I'm going to be checking some stores out. I haven't been to Toronto in years. I don't plan on buying anything but that is always the worse thought. I usually wind up with an overweight suitcase. Lol. I'm only there for 3 days with the wife so I can't do too much damage shopping.

Any other shopping or food spots to hit up? My wife and I are going to surprise her friend for her birthday. Maybe I can get away for a few hours to explore the city. Like I said I haven't been to Toronto in a long time. I think about 20 years ago. Damn I'm getting old.
wow that's too long bro.
Bang Bang Ice Cream,
Black Hoof,
The Night Baker- get the Matcha cookies and choc chip(online orders only but they deliver anywhere in the city... ANYWHERE),
Fring's- get merch and obv food is good.
Customize a Jordan store jacket or shirt.
Extra Butter coffee and croissants.
7 Lives tacos.

pretty sure this question has been answered already but was looking to stock up on another black backpack since the one I got from the initial release is my daily. Is there a way to get passed checkout without getting the error of having the item being purchased before? I've tried different cards/emails, any other suggestions? thank in advance

pretty sure this question has been answered already but was looking to stock up on another black backpack since the one I got from the initial release is my daily. Is there a way to get passed checkout without getting the error of having the item being purchased before? I've tried different cards/emails, any other suggestions? thank in advance

make more Bernard's
lead_720_405.jpg

I was #234 today copped kicks both colorway, red knife, zippo, small black sealline bag. They were out of the button ups and the yellow long sleeve. They had a bunch of left over hoodies and over dyed crew necks.

Oh! I forgot to tell y'all. So I copped a "Don't Let the Dream Die" t-shirt a couple weeks ago. Dropped Thursday morning and it came Friday afternoon! overnight shipping! I live in MA, and this is the first time this has ever happened with a 'Preme order. What was the occasion? I usually have to wait a week to receive 'Preme packages.

I hope it happens with the Streaks. :pimp:

They shipped my boxes but not my blade. >D Separate orders, but blade was in 1st..

It’s funny how we pay $10 shipping for some of the smallest items from Supreme, but try to avoid paying shipping on $200+ sneakers.

Last edited:
passed by Soho at around 12 and they didn't even put up barricades around the corner. barely anyone on line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom