• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7EBB8F0B-F933-4C24-865B-DFB98281C7AF.jpeg

Forgot to go for the water shorts:smh:

Red sword and out. Last cop before this Italy vaca. Going to sit out 2 weeks. Im sure something fire will drop then so got shooters on call

All I can say is I'm really glad I'm not a little fella, because it sure looks like copping small items is impossible week after week after week.

at 10:58am I thought about it from this perspective... if I was in a fight would I rather have mini samurai knifes in my hand? or would I rather have flaming shoes?

at 10:59am I realized that I was asking myself if I would rather be Vega over Fei Long...

FeiLong-Shienkyaku.jpg

11:00am I went with size 12 Fei Long :nthat:

I swear I use my swiftness on the wrong releases lol. Copped white flames in like 10 seconds lol. If this was something I really wanted or that sold out quick I woulda choked smh. Oh well.

Card decline on the knife but then accidentally copped the box while trying to figure out what was causing the problem, using an old CC number and wrong CVV and expiration date. I think I may have just needed to change my email and address, not my CC. But now I have a new number....

Something weird happened to me today. Was checking out the knife, hit process payment, and saw the bar start to move. Then I was sent back to my cart, but not the cart page with the item crossed out telling me its sold out. I had thought I checked out, and didnt realize what screen it was until I was too late :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom