• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man if a dudes paying stacks tryna get vip or hookups, it’s just resale and it’s
playing yourself
unless you have a store or a solid clientele, it's just a whole lotta trouble.

no parka?
watch them drop a Nuptse of the same colors in a week or two
I'm counting on a better 2nd drop. Hoping for some fleece zips or puffs

Any Canadians ever have issues selecting a province? Yesterday, it only showed US States even though Canada was selected as the country.

no problems with province here (chrome desktop, autofill with everything except province and cc expiry filled out)

I've heard people say that they pay $1000-3000 a drop for back alley access

supLA not sure other stores
this has been happening for years. long before most people in this thread even knew what supreme was. they sell directly to resellers, and to be honest probably helped them stay in business since they were forced to buy items that didn't have hype.

Yeah man. First time this happened to me
i just went to go see if it works and sure enough now it is after all the TNF **** is gone. maybe try the mobile app? i've only been able to get through on mobile in the past since all my infos already in there. just need to change the province and enter in cc info with the swiftness.

man it just snowed up here last night and it was cold AF this morning. would've been nice to hit on some TNF.

These shipped posts killing me :rolleyes might cave and buy a hoodie for resell if the prices drop next week

Me to wife: I got you TNF side bag
Wife: You mean you got yourself the gold sidebag?
Me: I mean if you’re not gonna use it...

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

When u n wifey share purses but it’s Sup/TNF so it’s legit
I showed her the dollar necklace and she was like, I want that. Get that for her then she see's the Justice necklace. "You didn't tell me that released that!"

Now we have both necklaces.

one final update: ordered silver parka and rose gold shoulder bag yesterday and got confirmation screen and charge but no email, today received shipping confirmation for the jacket. I received one for the bag yesterday. If you don't get an order confirm email it doesn't mean that your not getting your order. In conclusion, supreme has been really weird this season, just wait and pray and don't call the warehouse and risk getting your order flagged because you're panicking. Have a nice day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom