• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suprene LA ran late today. Think somewhere in the 400s return at 10:30 tomorrow. I was in the #500s and checked in and took myself off the list so I don't get banned. Pretty stupid though that they made us wait until 7 pm to do it.

man if a dudes paying stacks tryna get vip or hookups, it’s just resale and it’s
playing yourself

meanwhile if people are getting hookups at the store

and some of y’all get tos with or without “automation”

what part of the game is that

meanwhile if people are getting hookups at the store

and some of y’all get tos with or without “automation”

what part of the game is that
I've heard people say that they pay $1000-3000 a drop for back alley access

supLA not sure other stores

**** I totally forgot about the drop today...Literally slept through it lol. Might have to pay resale for a rose gold parka...

327 at SupLA: Got black and white TNF tees, double up on stamp and keychain light, and went ahead and got myself pins, socks, and waist bag.

327 at SupLA: Got black and white TNF tees, double up on stamp and keychain light, and went ahead and got myself pins, socks, and waist bag.
no parka?

watch them drop a Nuptse of the same colors in a week or two

im pretty sure i was in the same group as dinky (#347). i think i missed the last gold parkas by 20 people. feltbadman

first time lining up. overall it was smooth, but don't think i could stick around in line for 3+ hours again to come away with only 2 shirts.

Got another stamp from a restock and they both shipped, one via paypal other via cc, same address

Any Canadians ever have issues selecting a province? Yesterday, it only showed US States even though Canada was selected as the country.

States even though Canada was selected as the

I've had trouble with postal code if I didn't change country to Canada before entering it, but the only trouble I had with the province is that it's set to Alberta by default. My orders went through anyway and got my stuff :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom