• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This gives me hope because with the sideline hoodie everyone who called was told order cancelled. This week seems everyone who got confermation screen and charged is good. Let us pray.
Yessir lettuce pray, sideline hoodie still stings lol

That night lite keychain is just a disposable glow-stick right? lights up one time for 6 hours and game over?

That's what it looks like, I'm glad I didn't grab that. Kind of wanted the stamp, it'd fit in perfectly on my desk, but I'd probably lose it and I'd prefer something that didn't curse on it for office hijinks.

I got through to warehouse- I got a confirmation screen/charge on card earlier but no email. Supreme rep said order went through asked if I got the email I said no and she resent it just now

I got through to warehouse- I got a confirmation screen/charge on card earlier but no email. Supreme rep said order went through asked if I got the email I said no and she resent it just now

**the original order email says 11:20am (I never got it)

20180405_124332.jpg

Just got out of work, about to head to our home opener. Today is my Friday and is wrestlemania weekend baby!!!!!!!

got confirmation screen on TNF black hoodie, pending on my card no email. First time ordering.

got confirmation screen on TNF black hoodie, pending on my card no email. First time ordering.

congrats dude! you should be okay although in a few days you can try the UPS trick on page 1, seemed to help out a lot of people.

enjoy the hoodie!

Got black hoodie in one order and all 3 bags in silver in another. The bag one was stuck on processing for minutes but went though. Charge and email on hoodie. Charge on bags but no email. Should be fine as i’ve had this a couple times this season. Patience and the trick on page 1 are the key! haha defs not risking calling

Tried to use Fillr to cop the jacket today and got hit with ToS. Wasn’t even mad because i just wanted to resell the jacket to get Wotherspoons for the low or possibly free. Instead i got a $350 velvet Ralph Lauren blazer for $35 so it wasn’t a bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom