• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i shoulda just tried autofill woulda been a lot quicker... but my first mistake was trying to cop a small which i had no shot at to begin with :lol:

going to supreme tomorrow

signed up for the line yesterday was a **** show, a sign up line for another line for another day ?! what?!

don't got time to take Ls for one item and have it in hand two weeks later anymore

Anyone get charged twice on a silver parka?

Wife got two charges, I got one?!?!?

Also I got a confirmation screen, she got OOS.

We both got order emails.

i shoulda just tried autofill woulda been a lot quicker... but my first mistake was trying to cop a small which i had no shot at to begin with :lol:
tenor.gif

Anyone get charged twice on a silver parka?

Wife got two charges, I got one?!?!?

Also I got a confirmation screen, she got OOS.

We both got order emails.
I got charged twice on my rose gold parka. Got confirmation screen, but no email. Prob an L and they holding my money for 3-5 business days.

I got charged twice on my rose gold parka. Got confirmation screen, but no email. Prob an L and they holding my money for 3-5 business days.

So weird, here's processed faster than mine (which too FORVER) but I got the confirmation screen and she got OOS.

Both got emails and charges. Wonder if it's the new processing bar they're using messed something up.

TNF collabs are still the one collab I never hit on |l just wasted almost 2 hrs at work waiting for a restock :rofl:

So weird, here's processed faster than mine (which too FORVER) but I got the confirmation screen and she got OOS.

Both got emails and charges. Wonder if it's the new processing bar they're using messed something up.
At least you both got emails, so you should be good.

Yo godbless anyone who checked out manual today. The hoodie was gone in seconds, they verification slowed me up man. I would of scored if it wasn't there.

TNF collabs are still the one collab I never hit on |l just wasted almost 2 hrs at work waiting for a restock :rofl:
It restocked a few times, I tried until like 11:06 each time I went to checkout OOS. It was wildest week this season so far.

i hit on the north face collab before but never the jacket....it would have been nice to cop but realistically i wouldnt wear this jacket all the time like that plus i saved 4 bills... obviously salty i still missed out though but on to the next is how i look at it with supreme...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom