Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want the pin

but prolly going have to buy another item to make it worth the shipping

DY2XGCIW0AcVCHe.jpg:large

Small box and checkered tees on first order; if any left, a small box for my son and checkered briefs for me so my nutscicles dont start sagging like a old ladys milk bags.

LMAO Supreme requested UPS to return my order to them.

They were duplicate orders. I was thinking only one would be sent back but they asked for both. Did this happen to anyone in the past? Im assuming theyll refund me right?

LMAO Supreme requested UPS to return my order to them.

They were duplicate orders. I was thinking only one would be sent back but they asked for both. Did this happen to anyone in the past? Im assuming theyll refund me right?
Damn never heard of this happening before. They'll most likely just refund you

Anyone know the material for the small box this season? Is it just a regular tee?
unless something has changed it should be the same as always. thicker than regular tees and thinner than pocket tees. it's a cut and sew piece so its not like the regular tees.

Small box in and out hopefully tomorrow. I want the Sideline hoodie but trying to take it easy this week.

unless something has changed it should be the same as always. thicker than regular tees and thinner than pocket tees. it's a cut and sew piece so its not like the regular tees.

I was wondering because SS 17 was terrycloth and FW 17 was pique.

Damn never heard of this happening before. They'll most likely just refund you

This happened to me and I told the UPS dude that I spoke with Supreme and they send to send the package. I was like Supreme ain’t calling y’all bro... it took me a couple hours to get on the phone with them. Do you know what supreme is? You familiar with the brand? He said yeah, I said yeah man it’s hard to get them on the phone. He said I understand. He said “wait two other packages got delivered to you from them right?” I said yeah.. he said okay cool I’ll override and send it through.

Got an email saying my package will be delivered tomorrow.

This happened to me and I told the UPS dude that I spoke with Supreme and they send to send the package. I was like Supreme ain’t calling y’all bro... it took me a couple hours to get on the phone with them. Do you know what supreme is? You familiar with the brand? He said yeah, I said yeah man it’s hard to get them on the phone. He said I understand. He said “wait two other packages got delivered to you from them right?” I said yeah.. he said okay cool I’ll override and send it through.

Got an email saying my package will be delivered tomorrow.
Hahaha I doubt supreme will follow through with it. Might charge your card if they do follow through though

Got a text for supreme's drop tomorrow in LA..I have a question.

Any of you LA guys that have gone to previous drops, how does it work when you get there?
Am i allowed to bring someone in with me?
Do i need to have a list ready for them to pick items for me?
Can someone chime in..TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom