• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually this is the first time I've registered and got a spot (work gets in the way), but do people show up and say "Hey, I'm #345, what number are you? 346? OK, so I'll stand in front of you."

Actually this is the first time I've registered and got a spot (work gets in the way), but do people show up and say "Hey, I'm #345, what number are you? 346? OK, so I'll stand in front of you."

Well it depends. You try to do that first, if not, security will place you guys in order if you aren't in order.

In Los Angeles a couple weeks back, you just show up at your assigned time and get in line. They didn't care if you were in order by number. Given that, it's best to show up a bit earlier so you can be at the front of your group.

In Los Angeles a couple weeks back, you just show up at your assigned time and get in line. They didn't care if you were in order by number. Given that, it's best to show up a bit earlier so you can be at the front of your group.
Heard it's the wild wild west out there. :smokin

like the coach jacket and polka dot oxford

Still hurt over the champion jacket sellign out last season. Kinda feel like id be settling with this one

Attachments

• EFD4D6AB-36A4-4B31-997D-FDB9DDEB2080.jpeg
    EFD4D6AB-36A4-4B31-997D-FDB9DDEB2080.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 63
I never have an issue just asking people their numbers and then getting in my place

so this champion collab is just regular champion with small supreme on the tag lol, weak collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom