• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EB just had early access to their TNF stuff and finally copped the Stetler jacket. I entered their newsletter raffle the other day and never heard back yay or nay.

Is it more of a fall jacket? I can't tell by the images. Or good enough for a rough NYC winter

26CF4591-C84D-49CE-B6EE-C3A40EC908CA.jpeg

Bogo just arrived, 2 days earlier than expected too. This ash grey is so clean in person

no laptop sleeve is a pass for me so gonna sell that backpack. still using the SS17 one anyway and got the SS18 TNF rose gold one on deck.

6DD9FE2E-EB48-44C7-B096-961E1ECFEDAC.jpeg

Got the black crew in. Im really surprised on how thin this years crew is compared to the others in the past.
Where’d you get that storage bin?

The Black bogo I got in 2009 was really heavy and thick. Didn’t like how heavy it was. Really wish I could’ve copped this season’s bogo since it’s lighter.

6DD9FE2E-EB48-44C7-B096-961E1ECFEDAC.jpeg

Got the black crew in. Im really surprised on how thin this years crew is compared to the others in the past.

if you have a food scale / digital scale can you weigh them? I don't have a scale to weigh my fw15 / fw18 but I'm really curious on the difference

it feels noticably lighter, like airy.

Where’d you get that storage bin?

The Black bogo I got in 2009 was really heavy and thick. Didn’t like how heavy it was. Really wish I could’ve copped this season’s bogo since it’s lighter.
It’s the elfa built in closet from the container store. I’m not sure how I feel about the thinnes yet. No complaints since I got it for retail.

if you have a food scale / digital scale can you weigh them? I don't have a scale to weigh my fw15 / fw18 but I'm really curious on the difference

it feels noticably lighter, like airy.
Sorry dont have a scale... I noticed the thinness / lightness when I folded it. It usually forms a fat roll but instead it’s angular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom