Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION:

How does the new supreme northface fleece fits? I'm usually a l-xl. I like to layer it with a hoody underneath. I grabbed a xl, wonder if that's too big. Thanks guys

only like 40 of those mang
Of the hand painted ones

The non hand painted was a lot more

39AFF8EB-AC54-4D09-BB8E-22F967A953C5.jpeg

TNF and CDG AF1 today

Tee is Tetsuo candy(I like using it cause underneath it’s just a white tee then you take off a layer And hit em with the graphic)

It was crackin’ in the early 2000’s in NYC, the Sup shop was chill, Union, Nort/Recon, Stussy/HP was still poppin’ and overall just mad cool cats around. Then mid-to-late 2000’s: Fairfax opening, the webshop opening and Hypebeast/Superfuture/5D outfit threads just blew it up.

Let’s also not forget Ben, Lupe, Wale, Tyler on the forums before they were famous. :lol:

All of this. But I think the LV drop was what set it over the top.

Sooo00o0oo000oo0 I just traded my Large White/Red Expedition Fleece for a Medium Black Expedition Fleece (+$200) this past weekend and I'm bittersweet...

The White/Red Fleece was fuego! But when I tried it on, it was a little baggy for my taste. However, the Black Fleece fits perfect and it's a better alternative (at least for me) because it's more wearable and fits my wardrobe. Plus keeping that white clean would drive me insane! But man, these Fleece's are c0zy!!! Honestly, the best piece of the season for me.

Crazy to me that people are willing to drop dough on a Box Logo Crewneck versus the Expedition Fleece. Honestly you get more bang for you buck (if/when you are paying resell) on the fleece than the crewneck. But everyone's situation is different; some people don't need outerwear or they just want the infamous Box Logo.

If anyone is on the fence about these Fleece's, just buy it. Sell some stuff, work overtime, do whatever. Definitely a great piece to have in your collection.

One of the biggest reason supreme stayed so consistent is because they didn’t sell out to freaking online shops like Karmaloop and mltd. They made their things exclusive. Once it was sold out it was gone. Supreme was already selling out in the late 2000s (obviously not as fasts as today)

QUESTION:

How does the new supreme northface fleece fits? I'm usually a l-xl. I like to layer it with a hoody underneath. I grabbed a xl, wonder if that's too big. Thanks guys

XL should be good if you wanna layer. Im usually a M-L and got a L and it fits great, M wouldve been snug

EB just had early access to their TNF stuff and finally copped the Stetler jacket. I entered their newsletter raffle the other day and never heard back yay or nay.

damn, why they gotta do us dirty when the release is 12/15. i hope resell flops (aside from nuptse) like last year so i can pick up the whole collection for the body.

Looks like my TNF Hoodie was "delivered" on the 5th, but wasn't delivered here. Jacket and tee were delivered around noon, the hoodie said it was delivered at 7pm but never came.

I shot Supreme an email, have any of you guys had this happen before? What ended up happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom