• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copped a medium fleece this morning but worried it won't fit. Bit the bullet for a small at $600.....WHEW that hurt

You reached out via email for confirmation email? I may need to do this also. Didnt get the confirmation for white fleece in L.
Yeah I emailed them. I screenshotted my email # so had that handy, they asked for my email/name on the order, then I got it right after

Bk is ******. Don’t even waste time coming in after 245 slot. Line hasn’t moved at all. Everything is selling out at the 12p slot.

Just risk getting banned this trash not worth the wait in cold

Bk is ****ed. Don’t even waste time coming in after 245 slot. Line hasn’t moved at all. Everything is selling out at the 12p slot.

Just risk getting banned this trash not worth the wait in cold

This sounds like a good tactic to move up in the line. Get others to ditch their spot

200.gif

Yeah I emailed them. I screenshotted my email # so had that handy, they asked for my email/name on the order, then I got it right after
Yeah, I sent them an email with my order number in the message asking for confirmation email. I also take a pic of every order screen just incase lol. Hope they get back to me. Thanks for the tip. I CANT WAIT for it to come in.

More I look at the red jacket, more I think man I should keep that piece. More I look at the black fleece on people, more I think man I would have regretted that piece.

Last edited:
just heard that the backpack doesn't have any sort of a laptop case, which sucks. think i'm going to get rid of mine when it comes in.

More I look at the red jacket, more I think man I should keep that piece. More I look at the black fleece on people, more I think man I would have regretted that piece.
i thought the exact same thing last night and this morning. Gla I cooked the white. Acid yellow is clean but cant see myself rocking that as much. Black is always a go to color but looks plain and could grab a reg TNF jacket that looks almost identical.

That jacket seems a sz too small for dude @ 3:30 lol.

Black fleece understated for sure.... even tho it’s filled w text logos. Less flashy and more wearable still.. whereas white/red much different.

Fleece quality looks hella plush
I think both white and black are both wearable. Black more of course. The most unique color was the yellow/green. I bet years from now itll be the most hyped cw. Just a guess.

Im wondering how far the black fleece will dip towards retail. Only about $150 above right now on StockX and seemingly dipping without many having them in-hand.

Im seeing the updates from Roundtwo and it really seems like some of these people legit RAN there from Soho to sell lol. Seems like what Roundtwo is buying them for is pretty low, I wouldnt be surprised if they just wont accept some of the pieces for a while

Trying to monitor the restocks. Was able to at least get the white tonal cap I balked at earlier because I didn't think it would go OOS. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom