• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that has the expedition jacket in hand let me know how the thickness/warmth is......I’m gonna wait till after the box logo drops to by my jacket....hype should be gone by then
It may be cheaper but it may also continue to rise. Only saving grace is people trying to sell quick to either fund the bogo release or repay moms CC lol.

11:15 slot Brooklyn. All smalls and mediums in jackets gone. All red natural fleece gone. All colors of hoodies and tees available sizes vary. Red white waist and backpack gone

Thats pretty crazy, last year FW17 I had a slot for TNF drop at 3pm and was able to buy both Jackets M or L, tee, backpack., crewneck.

Since I got both black and sulphur in the expedition jacket I’m rocking the sulphur (my first choice and what I went for first) and keeping the black on ice. Plain black is always a classic.

Supreme BK backed up. Again.

I’m 215. It’s 205 right now. 145 hasn’t been checked in yet to wait on brick side

FD725856-FCF0-4551-B792-1A113619A944.jpeg

holy **** that's a mess

plan on doing in store for the first time next week .. do you have to know what you want beforehand? like how does the process work
Go in with a list of items you want. When inside hand the list to an employee and they will go out back and get the items if they’re still in stock.

You get/ask for accessories when you get to the register.

FYI the mobile cop was from Safari on IPhones.

Sup saves my shipping/billing info, and I use the IPhone Autofill for my credit card, so I just gotta plug in the CVV, agree to the terms, and hit process.

And thought I’d mention. If Supreme doesn’t have your shipping/billing saved when using Safari, you can always do a mock checkout before the launch with a made up credit card number and try to check out. The payment won’t process (obviously) and you’ll get hit with the card decline screen, but your shipping/billing info will save for next time. I always do a practice checkout about 10 mins before launch to make sure everything’s working.

If your talking about the Metallic or snake skin joints then thats why lol.
Mountain jackets, there were only 2 jackets that day (everyone was buying both), today theres 1 jacket in 3 colors. Still, either they were holding back more stock for VIPs or they dropped everything online.

Supreme finally answered my request to cancel my order. I wasn’t digging the Sulphur colored waist bag. Clicked the all black but gave me sulphur when I got the email.

Sup saves my shipping/billing info, and I use the IPhone Autofill for my credit card, so I just gotta plug in the CVV, agree to the terms, and hit process.
Do u go back, delete a number on the card# and re-enter it?

And damn. That black fleece :smh:

Supreme finally answered my request to cancel my order. I wasn’t digging the Sulphur colored waist bag. Clicked the all black but gave me sulphur when I got the email.
Did you ask if they could give you the one you originally ordered? Theyll most likely come back with, "Item is sold out" but couldnt hurt I suppose.

I never understood why people used the lightning bolt when it been known to cause issues. Just use the Chrome Auto fill and youll be good.

Address has been saved since week 1. Only thing I auto fill is card and exp dates. CVV is manual.
Chrome doesn't fill in my expiration date and cvv though. You just manual that and copy/paste your cc?

And thought I’d mention. If Supreme doesn’t have your shipping/billing saved when using Safari, you can always do a mock checkout before the launch with a made up credit card number and try to check out. The payment won’t process (obviously) and you’ll get hit with the card decline screen, but your shipping/billing info will save for next time. I always do a practice checkout about 10 mins before launch to make sure everything’s working.

chrome / android for me

same process

Chrome doesn't fill in my expiration date and cvv though. You just manual that and copy/paste your cc?
Chrome should input the expiration dates as well as the card number. Check your settings. Double click the card section and it should bring your card up to click. Only have to type in CVV.

Whats your guys’ checkout time for mobile? Ive tried it but its like 2s slower than if I did it on my macbook.

Just now checking in.
Was able to scoop a black fleece manually in a medium today :pimp:.
First Supreme item in a Medium! Proud of that.
Didn't get an email but reached out to Supreme and they sent it over.
You reached out via email for confirmation email? I may need to do this also. Didnt get the confirmation for white fleece in L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom