Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to return something to Supreme and never have before
So Supreme gave me the address :
Shop
63 Flushing Ave
Building 3 Box 340
Brooklyn, New York 11205
But when I go to create a label with USPS it gives me this address
SHOP
63 FLUSHING AVE
UNIT 340
BROOKLYN, NY 11205-1084
Does anyone know if they are the same?
It's the same. You Good.

Ended up just passing on everything this week. Prob gonna circle back for an invert logo tee though

want the green or natty metallic hoodie and sweats but can’t pull the trigger for some reason

digi logo came in though. I much prefer these to the heavy as ****, stiff af hoodies from FW
E263AF6A-E699-48C6-85C9-4BA56AD83B54.jpeg
Hey man I'm looking for this hoodie. What's the exact color of the embroidered logo? The color changes with every photo I see. It doesnt help its small AF. Thanks!

All of it? Nah
Kith moncler and kith godfather stuff is fire

I’m not sure how to describe it, but with Kith clothing every time they try to make something unique, that extra touch is always dumb. “Here’s a seam in the middle, here’s a non-functional pocket, here’s a shortsleeve nylon turtleneck.” Plus Ronnie is a culture vulture.

Hey man I'm looking for this hoodie. What's the exact color of the embroidered logo? The color changes with every photo I see. It doesnt help its small AF. Thanks!
It’s like a neon green. I can dm you a better pic tomorrow if you want

I’m not sure how to describe it, but with Kith clothing every time they try to make something unique, that extra touch is always dumb. “Here’s a seam in the middle, here’s a non-functional pocket, here’s a shortsleeve nylon turtleneck.” Plus Ronnie is a culture vulture.
Most of streetwear is culture vultures.

kind of true :lol: but some of the normal stuff coming out lately is super nice. I bought two hoodies that fit and feel great. But I also got a crewneck that feels like the front and back is inverted, it’s a bit weird .. lol

^ I was looking at grabbing one for a good price but after really looking at it I cant bring myself to spend what they going for now. Maybe $20 over retail but its not a need. Probably the last time I stapled a piece of paper once in last few years at home LOL. I never ended up copping the Hotwheels and I forgot about it until right meow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom