Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3A75A7B8-DD6B-4F50-84CD-85628C6973FD.jpeg

i wonder if anyone got the jacket pants hat and vest combo and bout to be our here flagrant with it

Anybody in (SF) East Bay have clear Heller mugs and want to swap one for red? I have red and just want one of each.

Yo! Fuji and Sony are killing everyone these days.

I tried to buy the Fuji after the jacket but they were gone. Fortunately, found out that one of my boy purchased me two packs because he knows how much I wanted it.
Cool, I used to be into cameras since 2006-2013. Bought those digital cameras then dropped $700 on a Nikon d3200 dslr (entry level :lol: ).

Yea, fujifilm reminds me of those 80s and 90s point and click cameras. Then you take the roll to the CVS or wherever it has to be developed in the back or in a darkroom :lol:. But its cool people are still using this or that.

But this instant film the type where you insert it into a camera and click iirc and shake it like a Polaroid pic? :lol:. Wow, tech has evolved since film.

LOL that chair looks way too low for your desk

That’s what’s perfect about it tho... I love to slouch in my chair and stretch my legs out, and my other chair was too tall/stiff to do that.

It’s a jimmy-rigged, temporary setup since I don’t particularly like WFH. I miss my office.

Cool, I used to be into cameras since 2006-2013. Bought those digital cameras then dropped $700 on a Nikon d3200 dslr (entry level :lol: ).

Yea, fujifilm reminds me of those 80s and 90s point and click cameras. Then you take the roll to the CVS or wherever it has to be developed in the back or in a darkroom :lol:. But its cool people are still using this or that.

But this instant film the type where you insert it into a camera and click iirc and shake it like a Polaroid pic? :lol:. Wow, tech has evolved since film.
Word! I don't own either systems but I'm still one of those dudes who still get film (color) developed and develop B/W myself in the darkroom. Got the black north face jacket today for pure utility purposes - so many pockets to hold film.

How’s the quality on it? Feels sturdy?

Admittedly I’ve never owned a lawn chair like this before. It’s not a handmade chair by any means, the armrests are plastic (I think?), it’s not real heavy, but the bands feel strong and as a whole I’d say yes, it’s sturdy.

I actually like it more than I thought I would. It’s wild and goofy but practical and I love Supreme accessories like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom